𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

" Blood

" Blood. "

Jaehyun POV

My chuckle stopped when Hayeon head fell on Taeyong's shoulder. I looked away, out of the window.

I felt my chest tighten.

Damn, you really be making me feel all these feelings.

_________________

We arrived and Hayeon was literally knocked out. She was deep asleep.

" I'll carry her "

Two voices was heard. I looked beside me and saw Taeyong staring back at me.

" Guys hurry. Place her in bed and we need to have a meeting. " Kun spoked.

I saw Taeil smiling at the side.

" Uh you take her to her bedroom. I'll start the meeting. " Taeyong rubbed his nape before walking into the house.

I slowly carried Hayeon in bridal style and walked into the house. Everyone looked at my direction.

" Is she okay? " Yangyang asked.

I saw that he was deeply worried.

" She's fine. Just a minor shot. She is asleep for now. Go to the meeting room, Taeyong is calling all of you for a debrief of today " I spoked clearly.

Everyone silently went up the stairs to the meeting room and Yangyang walked up, stealing glances to look at Hayeon.

" You have the whole of NCT caring for you. You are definitely like a princess. The princess of NCT. " i grinned before going up the long stairs to the room.

I placed her gently on the bed and put the covers over her.

" Sleep well. "

I quietly went out and close the door. I look at the nametag on the door.

' Hayeon '

Well....You are part of us now...But, its for a short time..I know you will choose blood over friends, Hayeon.

You are the next heir of EXO after all. The Kim's.

I felt my hand ball up into a fist.

I took a deep breath in and out before heading to the meeting room.

Taeyong POV

Everyone was waiting quietly for Jaehyun to join in.

The door opened revealing Jaehyun. He straighten his posture before walking in and sitting down.

I cleared my throat.

" Due to what happened today, we will take turns to guard Hayeon. At least two of you will stay back with her in the house during mission days or when most of us are out. She is not to be left alone " I ordered.