[Seventeen] They Are Jealous

S.Coups:

The two of you went out to go shopping

The two of you went out to go shopping. You wanted to get some advice on cosmetics because you wanted to change the stuff you were using for something better. When you arrived to the shop, you immediately went to find a staff member to help you in your pursuit of finding some new cosmetics. The female staff member who assisted you kept complimenting you, saying how you didn't need anything because you were already so beautiful. This kept going on, until your boyfriend, Seungcheol, decided to interfere. "Y/N sweetie, I agree. I think you look perfect always. After all, I am your boyfriend right?" he said, giving the staff a pointed look.

Jeonghan:

While you were standing in a crowded train, a suspicious man you didn't know tried to touch you, and attempted to squeeze your butt

While you were standing in a crowded train, a suspicious man you didn't know tried to touch you, and attempted to squeeze your butt. But not on Jeonghan's watch, oh no. Beware of the Angel in situations like this. He wasn't really jealous, but he was angry. Really angry. So he first pulled you towards him, only to push back the guy and to start yelling at him, warning the man not to dare lay a single finger on you ever again. This caused quite a few heads to turn your way, so the man quickly disappeared in shame. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that Y/N, my love. I will always be here to protect you, you know that right?" Jeonghan asked you sweetly, reversing back to his angelic self.

Joshua:

While you were walking on the street with Joshua whilst on a date, all of a sudden a woman you didn't know stopped you

While you were walking on the street with Joshua whilst on a date, all of a sudden a woman you didn't know stopped you. She was quite stunning, as she had large eyes and luscious, curly hair. What happened next wasn't something you'd expect. She had been carrying a large bouquet of flowers, which she suddenly thrusted into your face. She told you to accept them. Because a woman like you deserves them more than the person she bought them for, according to her. She gushed all over you, leaving you stunned. Your boyfriend Joshua could only stare at you and the stranger intruding on your date, wondering if this was really happening. When the woman suddenly asked you on a date, he had enough. He told the woman you had an appointment somewhere, took the flowers from you and gave them back and then pulled you away. "Y/N sweetheart, I know you are breath-taking, but I'm the only one who can take you on a date and give you flowers" he said, a hint of jealousy hidden in his voice.