Wonho - Best Friend

Y/N's POV

Dear best friend. Today marks the 2nd anniversary since you've left. Today also marks the 2nd anniversary since I realised I love you. Not like a friend, but more than that. I realised you have always been everything I ever needed. I'm sorry for not realising sooner.

I could feel tears dripping down my cheeks. Damn, I wasn't supposed to cry. Love makes you stronger they said, love is amazing they said. Well I guess it is, if the person you love actually loves you back, or even know about your feelings. But love sucks when you're certain it's unrequited. Especially when you don't know where the person you love went.

Wonho's POV:

Dear best friend. Today marks the 2nd anniversary since I left you behind. Today also marks the 2nd anniversary of the day I regretted most in my entire life. Ever since I left I realised just how much I love you, and how much I miss you. I'm sorry for leaving you, not letting you know where I'm headed to. I'm sorry, for not telling you about my feelings towards you.

I could feel my eyes start to water, and I started wondering where Y/N was now. I looked at the star-filled sky, the stars appearing to be so close it seems like I could touch them. When I thought of Y/N, the love of my life, I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks. "I hope you are well Y/N, you deserve to be happy." I whispered, heartbroken. Not knowing that the very person who turned me into this emotional mess, who I love so much, was in the exact same position as I am, crying in heartbreak.

I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to end up like this, it was supposed to be a happy story. Maybe I'll write a part 2 if anyone is interested?