[Seventeen] Their Crush (You) Wearing A Revealing Outfit

Requested
Sidenote: In all of these imagines, you are a longtime friend of the members and they have a crush on you.

S.Coups:

-When you wore a revealing dress to an award show you attended with Seungcheol he got all possesive- Glared at any man looking at you including his own members- Would wrap his arm around your waist and kept leaving small kisses behind your ears- "...

- Glared at any man looking at you including his own members
- Would wrap his arm around your waist and kept leaving small kisses behind your ears
- "You're such a bad girl wearing a dress like that in public. I like that about you, Y/N."
- His little confession went straight over your head, but he confessed properly after that.

Jeonghan:

- You wore shorts and a crop top on a hot day - Spent the day with Jeonghan and the rest of Seventeen at the beach- Would touch and tease you the entire day, more than usual- "Do you know how hard you're making it for me not to touch you right now...

- Spent the day with Jeonghan and the rest of Seventeen at the beach
- Would touch and tease you the entire day, more than usual
- "Do you know how hard you're making it for me not to touch you right now Y/N?"
- Of course since you had a crush on him as well, you didn't mind him touching you.

Joshua:

- You wore a short form-fitting dress whilst you were on a friendly date with your crush, Joshua- A lot of men and even women were staring at you, admiring your body- He covered you up and wrapped a protective arm around your waist/shoulder- "Aren...

- A lot of men and even women were staring at you, admiring your body
- He covered you up and wrapped a protective arm around your waist/shoulder
- "Aren't you cold Y/N?"
- He would act like covering you up was because of the cold instead of him getting slightly jealous. He liked the dress on you, but he just didn't like the stares you got from other people.