~.Chapter - 6.~

"Now listen, Naruto" Iruka Sensei began as he stared down at a tied up Naruto who was sitting on the classroom's floor.

"You have failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. There is no time to be goofing around, you make." He scolded trying to get some sense into the knucklehead, which don't seem to do much good as he hoped it would have.

"Hmm" Naruto hummed looking away, the whole class to literally feel the anger that was radiating off their sensei.

"Because you screwed up, Naruto, everyone will take a re-test on the transformation Jutsu" Iruka shouted at everyone. Everyone was shocked but not wanting to face sensei's anger, everyone lined up in the front. "Sakura Haruno" She performed the necessary hand signs and transformed into sensei. "Good," Sensei said clearly not impressed but not disappointed either.

"I did it" she cheered with a smile, turning around "did you see that Sasuke-Kun?", looking at Sasuke, who paid no mind to her and went up to sensei for his turn. Sasuke transformed into sensei as well, which did impress him as he didn't even notice Sasuke transform.

This went on till it was Naruto's turn, who performed the necessary hand signs and then there was a poof, smoke surrounding Naruto. Once the smoke cleared everyone was shocked was an understatement.

Everyone expected him to turn into a joker version of Iruka or something but instead, he transformed into a female version of himself with two long pigtails and clouds of smoke covering the lady parts. He blew Iruka a kiss which sent their sensei flying across the room with his nose bleeding. Then he transformed back, laughing hard.

" hahaha, got yea, that's my sexy jutsu" He said in between his laughs.  Sasuke just ignored the whole scene that just occurred in front of him. He had no interest in it anyway, he just wanted to be done with today's lesson so he could go back to the house before going to Makaira to spend time with her and watch the night sky with her even though she is still in a coma but he kept his promise. Not to forget it comforted him that he is not alone, not truly.

.

Sasuke went straight to the training grounds to work on his jutsu and strength, he had to get stronger. He has to protect her no matter what and he will not let anything happen to her. He will never forgive Itachi for what he did, Makaira looked up to him!! Thought of him as her brother after losing Shishu, Sasuke still remembers the look on her face before Itachi stabbed her! Itachi will pay. Once done with his training he went to the house to freshen up and get dressed up to go see Makaira.

Sasuke entered the hospital room looking at her for any changes but there were none, through the years things have changed he had grown a lot, he had been training every single day to get better, to achieve his goal and he will achieve it no matter what. Even though she has been in this state for years now, she has grown a lot as well, one look at her and you can tell she is an Uchiha cause of her dark hair and near-perfect features, something Uchiha's had, in the looks department, Uchiha's have had no problem. Though she was still kind of small... He chuckled, he can't wait for her to wake up, it'll be fun to tease her about things. It took him time to understand what marriage actually means, to say he was internally flustered at the meaning behind it but he then thought who better would be better than his best friend.

He had been informed about things that he has to know, if, no, when she wakes up there is a slight chance that she might not remember things or be unable to speak. May not be able to walk, basically, she'd be a baby. Sasuke smirked at the thought, that will be a sight to see. When they were kids, cause of his father they never got to play a lot but also because she basically became his mother's second in command, taking care of the house, cooking, everything. Sasuke went up to the window and moved the curtains, moonlight shined bright and so did the stars. He went back to the chair and sat down holding Makaira's hand, watching the stars with her as he promised her when they were kids. All these years, every day he would come and spend time with her as much as he can but he would make sure to be there with her every night to watch the stars with her. After all this, it's the least he could do. Even though few people thought that she might never wake up but Sasuke knew she will, she has to, after all, she promised him that she'll always be there for him.

He stayed there for a long time before he was asked to go, he went back with thousands of thoughts running through his mind, he would be graduation next month. After that he would have to go on missions with his squad, he won't be able to be there with Makaira. What if she wakes up and he is not there or worse, what if something happens, he can't possibly afford to lose her not after losing everyone he had loved and cared for, not her.  He would talk to Hokage regarding that, he decided he would do that first thing in the morning. He went straight to bed and dropped on it, just wanting to go to sleep.

*Knock knock*knock knock*knock knock*

Sasuke woke up with a startle as the banging on his front door continues. He yanked the door open annoyed about being disturbed. "wh-" He was cut off by the nin as he said:

"Uchiha-san, You are required at the hospital urgently!"

"What is it?" Sasuke asked as he felt cold, his mind running with thoughts which were anything but positive. When you go through something like that you stop expecting good things happening to you.

"It's about Lady Uchiha! We need you to come right now!!"

That made him move a lot quicker. They rushed to the hospital, their destination was in a more isolated wing. there were few Ambu near the room and he could see medical nins rushing in and out of the room quickly. He tried to ask someone what was going on but his questions went unanswered. An Ambu who had been here every day since the incident had happened, came up to him and said. "Lady Uchiha's conditions changed, she was starting to wake up before her body started to fail. The medics are trying their best."

Sasuke dropped on the waiting seats they had near the room waiting for updates, just to know that it will be okay, she will be okay. The medics rushed towards him informing him to meet up with them in the office to discuss something important regarding Makaira. He instantly met with them there, he needed to know what was going on.

"Sasuke, she might not make it, she has been here for ages and we think it would be best if we take her out of life support. I know this is hard but we believe it is time" The medic tried to calmly explain.

"I will not give up on her" Sasuke said it in such a calm manner that it sent chills down the spins of the medic. "I will not give up and after years of keeping her in life-support, you wanna give up now? "

"Sasuke-san, please understand. You are young and i understand you feel like you need to keep her alive cause she is an Uchiha but she might not make it through." The medic tried to convince Sasuke but failed when the Uchiha flash his Sharingan at them instantly shutting them up.

"She is not just any Uchiha, She is my Wife and has been before i even understood what it meant. So yes, I'm gonna keep her alive and she has to fight for herself as well because I am not going to let her die" With that Sasuke went out of there back to Makaira's room where things seemed to have settled down. He moved the curtains to reveal the night sky and took the chair beside her and held her hand as if stopping her from leaving.

He decided to stay there for the rest of the night, he was suspicious of the medics now, they have been supportive and optimistic all these years and now they suddenly want to give up, he knew there was more to it than just simply what they were saying. He won't let anyone hurt her, never again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey everyone!! Hope you enjoyed it! How are you all doing? I hope everyone is alright and safe.

Take care, people.

Please, Vote, Comment and Follow, I would appreciate it!! ^^

Random Fact: When a male falls in love with a female penguin, he searches the entire beach to find the perfect pebble to present to her.

Random Riddle:  You are right next to a river and have a 5-gallon container and a 3 gallon container. You need to measure out 1 gallon of water. How do you do it?

Love,

Unwritten_Angel