~.Chapter - 7. ~

Sasuke felt some movement, something twitched in his hand. He was about to go back to sleep when his senses finally alerted him. His eyes snapped open and connected to the one he hasn't seen on a long time. She was finally awake. He immediately ran out and called for the medics, leaving an extremely confused girl inside. Makaira looked around as her vision started to clear up more, she tried to get up but couldn't, giving up on that she felt a switch near her hand and she pressed it, feeling herself lowering down, she pressed it the other way and smiled as she felt herself sitting up with the help of the switch.

 She pouted, staring confused at the direction Sasuke went, even though she felt weak but at the same time she felt restless. Soon the medics rushed in and started to check up on everything, she was being asked questions, she went to reply but nothing would come out of her lips, no voice, she panicked. She touched her throat, trying to feel what's wrong but she couldn't feel anything wrong with her. She was able to catch her reflection on the mirror across the room and was shocked, she had long hair, she always had it but it was now even longer, her face as changed, it was less chubby, she knew she was looking at herself but the girl looking back at her looked so different, she continued to stare at the mirror confused. What? Why? how? questions kept pouring into her head.

And then it clicked, Shishu, Itachi, The massacre, Sasuke... everything seemed to rush into her at once, she clutched her head in her hands, trying to stop it as it kept pounding against her skull. It was making the heart rate go crazy, causing the monitor to beep aggressively. The medics tried to calm her down, pushing her back when she felt a pinch on her arm then she felt herself slowly fall asleep.

Sasuke could not believe it. She was awake, Sasuke had not felt this happy in a long time. He didn't go to the academy today, he sat there by her side, waiting for her to wake up just to make sure that all of it wasn't just a dream. The doctors were shocked, the security outside was increased by the Hokage himself. He was worried that she might not be truly out of danger, he was fine with Sasuke wanting to be by her side and agreed that it might be best if he is close to her, since he is the only link to her and what had happened. She has no connection with the current time without Sasuke. Sasuke had got someday of the academy, it was not much of an issue since he was the top student anyway, he just has to deal with this for a year and then he will get out of that academy and can become more strong to take revenge on that man.

The Hokage did tell him to be careful and calm because she might be a little overwhelmed with everything but Sasuke had known Makaira for a long enough time to know that she was more mature than him when they were kids, So, that was not what he was worried about. She would take it way more calmly than anyone here would expect. She would be able to handle it, what actually concerned him was the fact that next year he would be graduating from the academy, he didn't want her to be alone when he would go out on missions. He would have to talk to the Hokage concerning that, Hokage did say that he would visit in the evening so he would wait for him here, not like Sasuke was gonna leave her side anyway. He even got his essentials from his house and decided to stay here in the hospital with her, so she won't be alone here. He was worried that someone would try and take her or worse kill her here. He didn't trust them after their actions. He knew there was more to it than just that and he will find out who was the real culprit.

Sasuke saw her move a little and immediately was by her side, strangely excited and worried at the same time. He saw her eyes open and blink before looking around. He just stood by afraid that he might make her go into another panic attack but surprisingly she looked calm when she saw him even gave him a small smile. He took her hand in his and gave it a squeeze giving her a smile before saying, "Do you know who i am?" afraid that she might not remember him. She tried to speak but no sound came through her, she thought for a second how to tell him that she remembers him. She looked in his eyes and looked down at her hand which was in his, indicating him to look down, Sasuke looked down to see the ring they had exchanged when they were married. Makaira looked at Sasuke's hand a frowned a little making Sasuke panic a little before pulling a chain out from under his shirt to show her his ring that he had kept with him always.