Prologue

In the night of Royal woods, everyone is asleep or having a fun night on the town all is well, but everything is not as it seems, as a boy with white hair walks through the streets crying his white locks covering his eyes as he walks on his own people ignoring him as they walk past not giving a care to what was wrong with him.

Lincoln: "why......why I just wanted to be left alone but in the end, I just had to suffer".

He keeps on walking shuffling past more and more people as he heard people calling his name as he walked faster hearing their calls becoming louder as he started to run before he ran into an alleyway hiding behind a trashcan covering his ears silently crying.

Luna: "Lincoln!!".

Luan: "Lincoln where are you!?".

both his sisters yelled as they ran throughout the streets looking for their younger brother as he hid their voices making him remember what happened hours before.

3 hours earlier

Lynn: "get out of the house Lincoln your nothing but bad luck!!".

Lola: "yeah you nothing but bad luck you ruin everything!".

Lincoln looks at his family which had nothing but glares on their faces tears starting to stream down his face.

Lincoln: "why......but".

Lynn sr: "Get out".

Lincoln: "but dad".

Lynn sr: "I said get out!!".

Lynn sr then grabs Lincoln by his shirt dragging towards the door then throwing him out Lincoln landing in a puddle as looked towards them as began to sob standing up running away.

Lynn sr eyes widened as he realized what he just did as he yelled.

Lynn sr: "Lincoln no I'm sorry please come back!

He shouted regretting his action as he ran after his son.

Lynn: Dad cmon don't go after him he'll just infect you with bad luck as well!.

Luna gritted her teeth as she rushed towards Lynn gripping her by her shirt and shouting in her face in anger.

Luna: "what is wrong with you he is our little brother!?".

Luan: "No Luna she isn't worth it! let's just go after Lincoln".

Luan says as she puts a hand on Luna's shoulder as Luna just sighed putting Lynn down and running out the house.

Present

While Lincoln cried by himself he heard his sister's voices disappear, getting up from his hiding spot he looked at both sides of the street making sure they're not in the area anymore as he started to walk again.

he kept on walking until he was out of Royal woods and kept on going after that not acknowledging his surroundings at all, not acknowledging the pain in his feet as he ignored every bit it not seeing a point to care at all.

hours went the days as he contemplated his whole life questioning why they lied to him, they said that they would always love him only to abandon him without hesitation, they threw him away like a piece of trash and believed in the superstition even though they are supposed to be the adults.

He finally stopped when he bumped into someone looking up to see a man wearing a red leather jacket and sunglasses looking down at his tattered form noticing his clothes were ripped and parts of his face had dirt on it.

??????: "Hey kid you okay?" the man said as he looked down at Lincoln noticing the look in his eyes

(ignore the hand)

He saw the pained look in Lincoln's eye feeling pity for him as he crouched down to Lincolns level saying.

??????: "You don't have to say anything, are you hungry?".

Lincoln looked down at his feet as he only nodded the man smiling softly before standing back up and walking the opposite direction looking behind him and saying.

??????: "well are you coming or what?"

Lincoln just nodded as he quickly ran behind him following close behind him.

4 Minutes later

When Lincoln saw the food in front of him he didn't hesitate to chow down he hadn't eaten in days and this looked like a full course meal to him even it was just a Burger fries and a milkshake.

??????:" damn kid you must have been pretty hungry huh?".

Lincoln just nodded as he continued to eat.

??????:" do you have a name?".

Lincoln stopped eating as he then looked at the man before looking down solemnly.

Lincoln: "I refuse to use the name they gave me I don't want to be related to them".

He said putting emphasis on the last word making the man sigh.

??????: "Well, what are gonna call yourself kid?".

Lincoln: "You can call me.......Liam, you can call me that".

Travis: "well then Liam You can call me Travis, Travis touchdown".

Travis said as he held out a hand towards Lincoln with a smile as he said.

Travis: " Nice to meet you kid".