Chapter 3

As the day passed in Royal Woods Liam was in his room unpacking the boxes of his stuff whilst he was listening to his music as was everyone else other than Silvia she was just relaxing as everyone else did the work but after a few hours they were done and decided to relax.

Liam turned off his phone and left his room deciding to go outside and sleep in a hammock he set up before he unpacked all of his stuff.

Liam sighed in relief as he settled in the hammock and closed his eyes listening to the sounds of the outside the birds chirping and the whistling of the wind each sound resonating in his mind as he went deeper and deeper into his subconscious until there was nothing, not a sound not even a whisper.

He then opened his eyes revealing a white void and a kid in front of him it was him his old self Lincoln.

Lincoln: "You know you're gonna encounter them at some point, Liam".

Liam: "Yeah I know I will but........ I can't let them know it's me and if they do figure out it is.... I, we will deal with it when the time comes to it".

Lincoln looked at Liam unsure as he replied "But how will you deal with it, by violence or by very unpleasant means.

Liam: "I don't know guess we'll have to wait and see"

Lincoln: "Yeah," Lincoln said as the void started to disappear "Oh you're about to wake up"

Lincoln started to flicker in and out as he said "Even if you don't consider them your family anymore try to give them a chance" he then disappeared.

Liam then sighed as he said "No promises".

He then opened his eyes the sunlight peering through the trees and hitting his face as he covered his eyes.

Travis then came out of the house as he called out for Liam "Liam It's time for lunch come inside!".

Liam: "Alright big bro be there in a bit," Liam said as he jumped off his hammock and stretched before walking into the house seeing Travis and the girls at the table eating sandwiches Travis then looked towards him as he set down a plate with one in front of him.

He then sat down as he began to chat with them" So Liam Travis told me and Shinobu that you're from here is that true?" Siliva asked as she took another bite from her sandwich as Liam just sighed "Not that it is your business but yes I'm from here" he said as he took a bite from his sandwich.

Shinobu was going to ask him a question before he said:" I'd rather not talk about this, some...personal matters happened and I left ok?" Silvia and Shinobo just nodded as they went back to eating as started talking about other things.

After a few minutes of silence while they ate the doorbell rang As Travis stood up "I'll go get it" walking out of the dining room and into the living room proceeding to open the front door "Hello who might you be?" Travis asked as he saw a man and a woman in the doorway.

"Hello I'm Rita Loud and this is my husband Lynn," She said as Liam tensed up Shinobu and Silvia noticed the look on his face as Shinobu asked concerned "Liam what's wrong?"

Travis struggled to keep a straight face thinking in his head "Why would someone name their child Lynn" as he focused and put his hand out for a handshake "Names Travis nice to meet you"

"So who else is Living with you because it seems that you're living with multiple people,".

" Yeah I'm living with my girlfriend, little brother Liam, and my Pupil, they're all in the dining room eating lunch right now" as Travis began to converse more with them he said something that sent Chills through Liam's body " Yo Liam stop being a shut-in and meet our new Neighbors!" Travis shouted as he glanced behind him.

Shinobu noticed Liam's hands shaking as he began to hyperventilate thoughts going through his head like a jet as he looked to his side seeing his younger self Silvia and Shinobu look at him worried.

Liam then closed his eyes starting to breathe in and out each breath he made becoming more and more stable before he opened his eyes both of them holding a detached numb look as he stood up walking towards the door Travis noticed the look on his face as he realized what he has done

Travis held a sad look on his face as he said in his head "What have I done".

"Hello I am Liam Touchdown nice to meet you," Liam said with a blank look on his face slightly unnerving Rita and Lynn Sr, Rita putting her hand out and Liam grabbing it in a handshake giving him a smile as Liam's other arm twitched slightly before clenching his other hand to the point of bleeding.

There was a small silence between the two of them before Rita decided to say something feeling uncomfortable in the silence they were left in.

"It's nice to meet you, Liam I'm Rita Loud" Rita Replied as she looked at his face making Liam uncomfortable" Uhh are you okay Ms.Loud you seem to be staring at me a whole lot".

Rita's eyes then widened laughing nervously " Oh sorry it's just that you resemble my lost son Lincoln" she replied Liam's eyes widening.

"Big bro I'm gonna go upstairs to rest, It was nice to meet you two by the way," he said as he walked upstairs and walking into his room as he stumbled back against his door as he began to hyperventilate again his breath getting more and more labored as his vision got darker.

He began to clench his chest his body slumping to the ground as he gasped for air curling up into a ball hearing his Heartbeat like a drum Tears racing down his cheeks as memories flash through his mind " Get out the house Lincoln your nothing but bad luck!" "Get away from us you bad luck charm!" each voice reverberating in his mind.

"Liam, you okay?" Travis asked outside his door only to be met with silence deciding to open the door"Liam are yo-" he stopped himself as he saw Liam on the floor gasping out running towards him"Liam!".

Sylphia runs to the door her eyes widening in shock as she asked" What wrongs with Liam!?"

"He's having a panic attack call an ambulance!" Travis said as he held Liam against him" It's okay little brother I got you, breath nice and slowly Sylphia's getting you some help" Liam heard what he said as he looked at his older brother Travis's voice starting to deafen out before he went unconscious.

Travis looked at him in shock before screaming out.

"Liam!".

______________________________

Hey guy's been a while I know I'm like two years late on this, been busy with my own stuff the past two years, I started college but I decided to take a semester break, I want to continue this story I can't promise anything but I'll try to update it anytime I can.