Chapter 1

????: "it was night time in the city of Santa Destroy and it was peaceful but if you look closer than the surface you will find the evilest people the scummiest of the scum".

????: "people just passing through the streets of their beloved city not knowing what goes on in the background being none the wiser of the violence.

????: "but at least there are people who wipe those monsters off the face the earth whether it be night or day"

static came in through my earpiece as Travis said through it" are you. seriously narrating yourself, Nomad?".

Nomad: "So what if I am Travis"

Travis: "I'm not judging but it just sounds weird to me".

Nomad: "whatever... now, how many do I have to take out this time?"

Travis: "just one guy it seems they have a lot of confidence in their personnel".

Nomad: "Alright I'm heading in see you in a bit," Nomad said as he climbed down the building moving towards the warehouse.

He then jumped off the ledge was on and lands on top of the warehouse.

Nomad then takes off his backpack and open's it taking out a draconic like mask and puts it on then taking out a desert eagle.

Nomad Smiled under his mask as he opened a nearby vent and jumps in sliding through the inside before coming to a stop.

He started to crawl through as he heard multiple people talking.

Mercenary: "Where the hell is this guy they said he'd be here by now".

2nd Mercenary: "Don't know maybe he chickened out".

Nomad gritted his teeth as he turned on his earpiece.

Nomad: "Travis there more than one guy here".

Travis: "seriously? but the guy that told me said there's was only one guy".

Nomad: "well he was wrong there are some mercenaries here and they seem to be expecting me".

Travis: "okay be careful then."

Nomad: "noted" Nomad said as he smirked jumping out of the vents surprising the two mercenaries.

1st Mercenary: "Oh shi" before getting shot in the head his lifeless body landing on the floor as Nomad lunged at the 2nd mercenary shooting him in the leg and kneeing him the chin as the knocking him back.

Nomad then shot the 2nd merc in the head as he saw a two-way radio strapped to his vest taking it off.

?????: " Hey you guys find him yet?" a voice from the radio asked.

Nomad just smirked as he said," aw sorry your friend isn't here right now because he's dead and your next" he then smashes the radio then jumping down a railing across from him.

Only to be surrounded by 20 men holding assault rifles aiming directly at him.

????: "keep your sights on him if he moves shoot!".

Nomad lifts his arms slowly in the air as he heard a chuckle behind him hearing someone walk from behind him to in front of him.

the figure in front of him then starts to clap as he starts to speak.

????????:" you have some big cojones for coming alone Nomad honestly I respect that to an extent but this is the day you die".

Nomad stayed silent as the man continued to monologue getting increasingly agitated to how smug this man was so much to the point that he started to seem familiar.

????????: "got nothing to say? don't blame you I wouldn't either now before I kill you I'm gonna finally unmask the infamous Nomad and finally see who he truly is".

Nomad started to think in his head to where he knew this person knowing he has met someone with this type of attitude before, then it donned on him.

as he got a closer look he realized who it was, it was Chandler, Chandler McCann.

Chandler then proceeded to take Nomad mask off, his eye's going wide when he saw his face.

Chandler: "Larry?!".

Nomad just smirked as he replied back.

Liam: "Nah my name's Liam".

He said as the opening his hand revealing three grenade pins on his fingers as he jumped away throwing a flashbang in the air and shooting it filling the room with a bright light.

Liam then jumped away from the area as the grenades then blew up blowing the mercenaries to pieces the only that remained of them were their charred corpses.

Liam then jumped back down surveying the area for any survivors only spotting Chandler leaning against a pillar holding his stomach which had shrapnel in it and half his body was covered with burns.

Chandler: "you...Bastard" Chandler said as he coughed up blood glaring at Liam gritted his teeth.

Liam just chuckled as he crouched down grabbing his mask and fastening back on his head activating the voice distorter.

Liam just walked towards Chandler as he chuckled crouching down saying "wouldn't be the first time someone called me that.

Pulling out his pistol he takes out the mag and checks his ammo and reinserting back in before cocking it back raising it up and aiming it at Chandler's head.

Chandler: "I'll see you in hell Larry" With a spiteful chuckle.

Liam: "Goodbye Chandler"

The warehouse was filled with Silence as neither of them shared another word with each and in the next moments, a loud bang was heard from the inside as Liam walked out
small specks of blood were on his mask as he proceeded to walk home.

A few hours later

Liam opening the door to his apartment as he sighed taking off his mask as he said.

Liam: "Travis I'm back".

Travis: "Hey kid" Travis shouted from the other room as walked out.

Travis: " how was the job?".

Liam: "It's done".

Travis gave Liam a worried look as he asked:" What happened?".

Liam: "just met someone I didn't expect to see again".

Travis: "Sore subject?".

Liam just sighed as he replied back.

Liam: ".....yep".

Travis: " you don't have to tell me just know you can talk to me ok?".

Liam: "I know big bro" he replied as he took off his vest hanging up in the closet and headed for his room.

Travis: "Oh, by the way, get ready for tomorrow".

Liam:" why?".

Travis: "we're heading out tomorrow for another job".

Liam:" where we heading to".

Travis: "Royal woods, Michigan".

Liam's eyes widened as his hair covered his face walking into his room.

Liam: "Of all places why there? why the place where They are" he said as he sighed flopping onto his bed closing eyes sound as darkness took over his vision as he fell asleep".

Travis peeked through Liam's door as he smiled whispering" Goodnight kiddo".