Chapter 2

Travis and Liam were packing their stuff into their respective motorbikes making sure to fasten them in so they don't fall out.

Liam: "Jesus fucking Christ it's hot out here," he said lifting his shirt and wiping off the sweat on his forehead

Travis: 'You can say that again" Travis replied as he grabbed the cooler next to his bike taking out 2 beers and tossing one to Liam.

Liam catches the beer and cracks it open guzzling it down before throwing it into a nearby trashcan.

Liam: "so how long is this job gonna take exactly?" he asked curiously as Travis replied back "It's not going to take too long probably a week or just three days depends on who's the target is".

"Alright, then who's the target?" he asked taking out his two 50-Calibur pistols and packing them in the bag

Travis: "Don't know they didn't have that much information on him other than his name".

"And that is?" Liam asked as he leaned against his bike.

Travis: "Clyde Mcbride".

Liam's eyes widened as he muttered: "fuck" as Travis put a hand on his shoulder "what's wrong do you know him?".

"He was my best friend before I met you before I...abandoned my old name," Liam said dejectedly "Liam you don't have to do this if you don't want to I can cancel the job you know I won't make you do things you wouldn't want to do".

Liam: "No I'll do it but if it is the Clyde I knew from back then, then there is something wrong going on because Clyde wouldn't do stuff that bad to warrant something like this if anything I'll him save from that fate but if it is true then I'll be the one that ends him ".

"Ok" Travis replied giving Liam a small smile as he closed up the bags on his bike before climbing onto it "we should get going it's going a be a long ride there and by the way, Shinobu and Sylvia are gonna meet us there".

Liam: "yeah let's get going" Liam replied as he climbed onto his bike as he and Travis drove out the driveway and went through the city and onto the highway.

"I don't know what I'll do if I meet them again and if Clyde really is guilty I might not even have the balls to kill him to kill my best friend......no he's not guilty I know that," Liam thought to himself as he increased the speed on his bike going past Travis.

"But one thing is certain I'm not letting my past control me even if it means I lose myself forever".

Many Hours later

Liam And Travis were still driving through a road passing other cars as he Travis got a call from Sylvia.

Travis took out his cellphone and answered

Travis: Yeah Syliva?

Sylvia: we made it to the place we bought out a house so we don't have to rent a room in a hotel so to this street when you make it there.

Travis then got a text from Sylvia which said 1213 Franklin Avenue.

Liam just sighed in frustration making sure Travis didn't hear him.

Travis: okay we'll go there it's not gonna us long probably like 15-20 minutes tops.

Slyvia just smiled as she looked Shinobu who was laying on the couch in the house, she responded to Travis.

Sylvia: Don't keep us waiting Travis~, besides Liam's girlfriend has been bored for the past hour wouldn't want her to get anxious.

Shinobu and Liam just blushed as they both shouted.

Liam/Shinobu: She is not my girlfriend/he is not my boyfriend!!.

Sylvia just giggled at their response as she replied.

Syliva: Sure you aren't~.

Travis just chuckled as he hung up the phone as the both of them came upon a sign which said "welcome to Royal Woods Michigan".

Liam looked up at the sign as memories of that day flashed through his mind, taking off his helmet he sighed looking towards Travis he smiled as it then faltered.

Liam: it's been a long time since I've been back here Travis a very long time.

Travis: What do you mean Liam?

Liam then got off of his bike placing his helmet down on one of the handles as he walked over and leaned against the sign.

Liam: This was my old home Travis, the place that I left all those years ago the place that to be completely honest I never wanted to come to.

Travis was shocked at this revelation he was taking his surrogate brother to the place that made him suffer.

Travis: L-Liam I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-.

Liam just held a hand up interrupting as he responded as he held a calm voice.

Liam: You didn't know it's okay it was my own choice to come back here your not at fault and there are many reasons to why I came to this place those reasons I'm not ready to talk about yet.

Travis just nodded as Liam climbed onto his bike driving into the town Travis not far behind.

15 Minute Later

Liam and Travis were just going the town passing through the town passing a multitude of stores and pizza place which made Liam get a small smile on his face.

They then passed a park seeing multiple little kids playing with their friends as they then got into the street of a neighborhood he couldn't help but recognize as his eyes then widened as he saw the house his old home, the loud house as he just shook his head and looked away.

He then saw Shinobu and Sylvia in front of a house not too far as he and Travis pulled in the driveway.

Liam and Travis then got off their bikes as Syliva and Shinobu walked up to them, Slyvia jumping on top of Travis as they kissed.

Liam and Shinobu just cringed as they gagged at what both of them were doing.

Liam/Shinobu: uh.

Travis and Sylvia parted from their kiss as they both walked into the house.

Shinobu just gave a smile to Liam as she gave him a kiss on the cheek making Liam blush as she giggled at his reaction.

Shinobu: see you inside

She walked inside Liam not far behind as he looked at the front door taking out a knife as he began to carve words into the door.

he then put his knife away as he backed away looking intently at the door as he said what he had carved on it

Liam: The Touchdown house..yeah has a nice ring to it.

Liam said with a sharp smirk as he walked inside not knowing what type of chaos the future is going to bring him.