Emotions

"You never told us you had a sister Bakugou!" Ashido shouted, "honestly I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I'm not he is very protective and because of that he doesn't like saying much about me". You wriggled out of your brothers arms, and rolled your eyes at him. Just then a loud voice came across the speakers explaining your task destroying robots and their point value.

You were about to run through the gates but you felt a tight grip on your arm. "Stay safe" Katzuki said to you, his voice was barely more than a whisper. You wrapped our arms around your brothers torso and squeezed tight "you know I can't promise that". You let go and ran into the gates.

You used your quirk you destroyed robot after robot. Using your quirk, you pulled the heat from the air around you turning it into flames, they danced around the air as you directed them to another robot, they flames scorched it, then you delivered a strong kick to its head just to be sure it would get back up. Your quirk is fire manipulation as long as it is above freezing your quirk will be strong. Because depends on heat their have been a few instances were it hasn't been very strong.

You rounded a corner to see another robot, but it was headed towards a girl, she had bright green hair and a weird expression. Why wasn't she using her quirk? Was it one of those instances were she couldn't use here quirk after a long period of time? Without a second more of hesitation you ran over to the robot you couldn't use your quirk it was to close to her your burn her as well as the robot. You jumped onto its back and sunk your teeth into the plenty of wires it had stored in its body. Your serrated teeth made quick work of it.

You spat out the metal that had collected inside your mouth and turned to face the girl. You extended your hand to help her up. "You alright their?" She took your hand and stood up she shook her head "thanks my quirk shuts off after I use it to much" you have a warm smile "the names (Y/N) Bakugou but please just call me (Y/N) I'm not a fan of formal stuff" "I'm Ariko Shuzou good luck to you I must be going now". With that the girl ran off and so did you.

Time skip till the end of the exam

You walked over to recovery girl, your head was in so much pain, all you could hear was a high pitched ringing noise. The side affect of your quirk is migraines. In total you had 49 points, you also had to save multiple people along the way. "(Y/N) their you are!" Gaaahh you clutched your ears in a panic everything was to loud "quiet kiri!!" You hissed through closed teeth. "Oh right sorry" kiri said as you choked down a pain killer.

You felt something soft and fluffy hit your ears, you looked up to see Katzuki he had put earmuffs on you, they were specially designed for you, and they blocked out background noise. You smiled at your brother sure he was cold and mean sometimes but once you got to know him he was really sweet.

He wasn't the nicest to you at first but he grew to love you. Now he was really sweet and very open about everything to you, you were open to him as well, hell he even told you he was gay! After you hugged him and said you loved him for the first time to his face, and he said it back, that was two years ago and you two have grown so much closer since then.

You looked up and smiled at your brother, your head was already feeling better. "Woah you have pointed teeth just like kiri!" Kaminari said fascinated. He cupped you cheeks in his hands and looked at your teeth, you were blushing.Hard. Just realizing what position he had put you in he dropped his hands by his sides, it was a good thing to Kat look just about ready to kill him.

"Y-Yah I d-do but not all my teeth are sharp, and mine are serrated not smooth" you gave off another toothy grin to show off your teeth. "Hey, not to be rude but you and Bakugou don't look alike at all" shit Kat hatted when people bright this up. "THE FUCK DOSE IT MATTER SOY SAUCE!!" Little explosions were coming from your brother and black smoke came from his hands.

"KATZUKI!!! what dose it matter I'll just explain-" to late your brother was all ready holding up a hand to his face. You grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. By now small groups of people had started to gather around you, god you hatted crowds. You looked at your brother, who was now on the ground because you pulled him back so hard. He started yelling at Sero for saying that, he got up and tried you explode him again.

You grabbed his arm and pushed him away from Sero, by now almost half the place was watching you, "FUCK OFF!" You screamed at everyone around you. Kiri grabbed Sero and Kaminaris shoulders and pulled them back he knew when you were like this it was best to leave you be. Kat walked towards you and grabbed hold of your hand trying, to pull you away.

At this point You weren't just mad you were right pissed. Kat got mad at Sero for saying something, you had tried to calm him down and explain, then he almost killed him, and now he was trying to drag you away!! You felt heat flood your entire body, flames started to dance around the air, you heard a sharp inhale and gasp of pain. You looked over to see your brother gripping his wrist.

Katzuki POV
Ahh shit! I let go of (Y/N) and clutched my wrist. It burns, I let out a gasp of pain and a hurt and shocked expression played it's way onto my face, I couldn't control it. What just happened I gave a quick glance at my wrist it was dark red. She burned me, that sweet, gentle girl burned me with her quirk. What the fuck! I knew when she got mad she is a force to be reckoned with but she never used her quirk or got violent before.

I looked at her her mouth was hanging open, tears welled up in her eyes she quickly blinked them away then turned tail and ran (no pun intended) "(Y/N) WAIT!!"

Your POV
"(Y/N) WAIT" you didn't listen just kept running. People stared at you as you rushed past them, at this point you didn't care you just kept running.

Time skip again
You lungs felt like they were going to explode, your legs just and you were gasping for breath. How long have you been running? You looked up at the sky to see the sun about it set. Oh shit when you started running the sun was still high in the sky now it was getting ready to leave.

You sunk down to you knees, looking around you saw you were on a beach, alone. Hot liquid started running down your face, you let the tears come not bothering to wipe them away. your ponytail had fallen out long ago letting your hair cascade down your back and around you head. You made fists in the sand. How could I have been so stupid, I hurt him, one of the only people who has ever truly cared about me, I hurt him! The voice in your head screamed at you over and over again.

You screamed and threw fist fulls of sand every were and at everything "my stupid ass quirk is only good for one thing! Destruction! They were right! I'll never be a hero at this rate!" Your tears continued to fall soaking your face and shirt.

Sorry this chapter was really long it was going to be longer but I'm splitting it up if you like the long chapters let me know and I'll continue to make them! And who convinced you your quirk was destructive?! Maybe we'll get backstory in the next one! 😱