PLEASE READ

I would like to note that this is not an update!!

Ok so I'm having a bit of a change in mind, instead of going off nothing, I'm adding a story line. This is not mine and I just want to make it clear that the story will continue from were it left off. Basically what is happening is....

When everyone is born they have a song that only them and their soulmate know, and you have to hum, or sing it at least once a day . You once were part of the league of villains, they would beat you and use you for experiments, singing your song was the only thing that kept you sane. Eventually they got tired of you and abandoned you, A women named Mitsuki Bakugou found you and took you in. You are now part of the Bakugou family, you have a brother named Katzuki Bakugou, and your fathers name is Masaru Bakugou, Mitsuki is now your mother.

You go to U.A high school, a high school that makes heroes! You make new friends and help your brother find his soulmate. Eventually One of your best friends hears a song, your song, and finishes it for you.

That's all I really had to say, I hope you think this is an ok story line. Again it's not mine, I did edit it a bit but I found the original thing on Pinterest. Ok have a good day everyone bye!!