A day out

You woke up in Katsukis arms with him screaming, you two had fallen asleep. Unfortunately for him your mom came in the room and saw you two, she took just about a thousand photos and sent them to everyone you knew. Your aunts and uncles got them, your cousins, grandparents, and the two of you as well. Katsuki had woken up and checked his phone, he screamed at your mom waking you up in the process.

The entire morning was spent trying to get your brother and mom to stop screaming at each other. Definitely not the way you wanted to spend The morning. You eventually gave up and retreated to you room, you checked your phone to see the picture of you and Katsuki. You didn't have to think twice, you quickly screenshot it and made it the background on your phone. The screaming had recently just stopped so you were going to go see when your brother wanted to head out and buy stuff for UA. He was positive you were getting in so he said he would take you.

You approached his room and were about to knock, but then heard a soft sound coming from the other side of his door. Katsuki was singing, his song no doubt. This was the first time you had ever heard his song, so you pulled out your phone and decided to record it. The lyrics didn't sound anything like the big strong badass personality he tried to have, So you found it quite amusing.

"I've been awake for a wile now, you've got me feeling like a child now. Cause every time I see your bubbly face, I get the tingles in a silly place. It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose Were ever it goes, I always know
That you make me smile please stay for a wile now. Just take your time wherever you go."

'Oh my god' you thought. You slowly open the door and silently slipped into his room. You quickly and quietly walked to the corner unnoticed. You got a few more minutes if him singing on your phone before he turned around. As soon as he noticed you his face flushed a bright red, both of you stood their in silence for a second or two, then he noticed the phone. "(Y/N) I fucking swear All Mi-" you didn't let him finish, you bolted out the door. "(Y/N) GET YOU ASS BACK HERE!!" You and your brother we're running through your house. "GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!!" He screamed his face was a bright red. "NO!!" You screamed right back.

Quickly you dialled Kirishima number

Dialling Red Riot...

(Kiri is the bold)

"Hello?"

"Hey Ei! So long story short I caught my brother singing his song and now he's chasing me! Meet my at the cafe on the corner of (random street name) please!!!!"

"Uh, ok is it alright if I bring my friends? We were going to meet up later and I'm sure they would like to see you again!"

"Yah of course see you in a bit bye!"

Call ended

Somehow during all of this you didn't get caught by your brother, besides even if you did you knew how to get out of his hold. Quickly you turned around and dove under his legs. You successfully made it away form your brother, well for now anyway. You quickly scampered up the stairs and slammed you door, locking it in the process. Katsuki banged his fists against the door "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BLOW IT ALL THE WAY TO HELL!!!" You just rolled your eyes "FUCK OFF KATSUKI, YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU WONT, NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!"

Quickly you ran around your room, you grabbed a white short sleeved shirt and distressed high waisted jeans. you tucked your shirt into the jeans and threw on a black belt with a silver buckle, you put your hair up into a messy bun and put in your piercings. You made sure you had your wallet then looked at the door, your brother was still pounding on the door, theirs no way your getting out of the house by that. Again you dialled kiris number