Sleepover part 1

"(Y/N), follow me, the bathroom is this way" you followed the golden haired boy up to the bathroom. "Give me a minute I'll go get my phone for you" you smiled at him and sat down on the edge of the tub. Within thirty seconds their was Kaminari with his phone in hand, he held it out to you and you took it, dialling your moms number you sighed, it was...11:56pm holy shit it really was late!!

"WHO IS THIS AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING SO LATE!??!" Your mom erupted on the other side of the phone. "H-hey ma," you heard a gasp and a sigh coming from the phone. "(Y/N)?? Do you have any idea how worried we all were, were are you?!?!" You felt the lump in your throat start to return as you realized what you had just put them through. "I g-got lost I'm sorry, my friend found me and I didn't know were we were I'm at his house because it started pouring rain and now I'm soaked sitting with him beside me and I'm staying the night at his house so I can come home in the morning and not get lost."

Your mother let out another sigh "I told you to stay with your brother, I better see you tomorrow young lady" with that you heard the beeping of the phone signalling the end of the call, you silently handed Kaminari the phone and put your face in your hands ignoring the searing pain it brought. "You should get in the shower clean up a bit" you nodded "what about you your more messy then you'd think you know" he looked into the mirror his hair was stuck out every which way his shirt clinging to his skin completely transparent at this point. "Your right I'll take one after you" he smiled and closed the door.

You stared to run the water, it stung your cut knuckles but, not like you haven't felt it before right? You slowly stepped in the shower and let the water run across your body, the warm beads falling on your cold skin felt amazing. You looked around the shower and found what you presumed to be Miss Kaminaris shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The scent of peaches filled you hair and body. You tried to make the washing part quick your hands hurt and you preferred not to use them at this time, especially with soap coating your cuts.

As you finished rinsing the soap off your body and tail you stopped the water. Carefully you stepped out reaching for a towel... oh fuck.. theirs no towels or clothes how could I be so stupid the only clothes are these soaked ass wet ones. You wrapped you tail around your body and looked in the mirror, you were all covered up.. mostly, your tail would only cover the front half of your body you would just have to stand their and prey someone would here you call.

At dose you listened you heard what sounded like video game noises coming from the other room. "K-Kaminari, we have a p-problem" You squeaked just loud enough so he could hear, well hopefully. You heard the noises stop and footstep coming toward the bathroom door. "W-what's wrong?" You turned a bright red and let out a groan "kinda forgot about a towel and clothes ...." you heard a shocked grunt come from the other side of the door "oh shit, uhh this damn door doesn't work properly so it's either all the way closed or all the way open, I'll grab you some stuff just hold tight" thank god you have a tail and it covers mostly everything.

You heard a knock at the door "y-you good?" You turned a bright red as you looked in the mirror one last time to make sure you were all covered, "y-yah" slowly the started to slide open you saw a bright red Kaminari standing in front of you with his eyes closed tight. He was right this door dosent work properly it slammed open making you jump a little, thank god he had his eyes closed.

You reached For his extended hand which held, a towel, a grey tee shirt and a pair of white sweat pants. Gently you grabbed them form his hand letting yours brush against his own. You slid the door back shut, well tried to anyway it slammed again and almost caught your hands "your good Kaminari" you said as you leaned against the counter.

You came out of the bathroom in the clothes Kaminari gave you, the pants were a hardest part about the entire outfit. Your clothes had holes in the back of your pants because of your tail. You were wearing Kaminaris pants, they had to be pulled down a little lower then what your used to to be able to have your tail showing and not scrunched up inside the pants.

"Kaminari?" You asked he spun around to see you standing in his door way. seeing you in his clothes made him blush, "here come sit down wile I go for a shower, and my mom, she got a call from her work and had to go in, so it's just us now." You sat down on his bed, he got up and headed towards the door "you can play it if you want" he said pointing towards the game console.

You heard the water in the shower start to run again, you took this time to look around his room. Their was a wooden shelf in the corner with video games and movies staked in it. The carpet his floor was covered with was a dark blue colour, his bedding was grey with little black lines on it. You returned to the spot on his bed just in time before you heard the shower turn off.

You kept hearing the Noises of Cabinets, and drawers opening and closing. Kaminaris door creaked open, their was the golden haired  boy. His hair was slightly spiked as a result from towel drying it. He wore fluffy black pants covers in tiny little Pikachu's. His chest was bare, little water droplets slid down his stomach from his still slightly wet hair. The only reason you looked away was because something in his hand caught your eye.

A white box was clutched in his hand. Kaminari Walked over to you and sat down beside you. He turned his body so he was facing you, suddenly you felt a strong grip around your waist. You were pulled sideways and now positioned facing him. "Well, time to bandage up you hands" Kaminari said with a warm smile.

The lid popped open and Kaminari grabbed out , what looked to be a cleaning spray, bandages, gauze, and medical tape. You slowly extended your hand, he gently took it and placed it in his lap. The spray was the first thing to go on, and it stung like hell. You let out a sharp gasp and closed you eyes.

"Sorry, i know it stings but you going to have to deal with it for now" you nodded your head and smiled. He continued with the bandages, carefully laying them on your torn hands. Next came gauze that wrapped all around your hand, then tape to secure it all. Your hands were now bandages and clean.

You looked over at Kaminari, he smiled and took your hand. "How dose it feel?" He asked "better, still hurts though". You watched as a smirk crept its way on to his face, he lifted your hand to his face and kissed your injures. His pink lips trailed softly across the bandages. You blushed a deep crimson red.

"How dose it feel now?" He said as he gave a wink. You were speechless, he kissed your hand! "I, I, uhh," was all you managed to stutter out before a loud booming cut you off. This made you jump, the lights started to flicker and you just looked over at Kaminari. The lights went out completely, leaving you and Kaminari In darkness.