Chapter 1

In a place devoid of any light and sound. Two figures can be seen sitting on a sofa while calmly drinking their tea.

The first figure is man in his early twenties, he has a handsome face that transcends reality itself, he had an aura befitting that of an Overlord. Just by being near him would make a person's will to crumble.

On the other hand, the second figure which is sitting at the opposite side of the man, is just a plain looking teenager.

"Hmm, you are pretty calm about this, aren't you at least going to panic a little?" the handsome man spoke.

"Not really, I kinda guessed why I'm brought here so I'm bot that shocked, just a little surprised" answered the plain looking dude.

"I see, okay let's get to the point. Do you know the novel Tales of demons and Gods?" he questioned, receiving a nod from the plain looking guy.

"Good, I actually created a universe similar to that one and put a human from your world to live there. But because of that stupid brother of mine! It got erased!" the handsome dude shouted.

"Now, I created another TDG universe and I'm gonna put you there as another entertainment! You understand!?" he continued.

"I will listen to five demands you want so that you won't die early! Hurry up! I don't have much time!" the handsome dude shouted.

"Okay, then I want to have an eye that have the power of all the Mangekyo Sharinggan and Rinnegan but without any backlash....

.... Second, I want to have all the knowledge about inscription, cultivation, languages, and all the things in TDG...

... Third, I want you to change the age of the people there, like Ye Ziyun and the others, they should be sixteen years old when they joined the Institute...

... Fourth, I wanted to have the purest and most noble Phenex bloodline from DxD...

... Fifth, I want to have the sacred gear Divine Dividing.

Even though the plain looking youth is a bit overwhelmed by the information that the handsome guy has said, but he is able to recover and he is so excited that everything doesn't matter to him.

The handsome youth pondered for a moment before nodding his head and snap his fingers.

"Everything's done, however the Divine Dividing will only awakened when you reach the Legend rank. Now, I want you to change your appearance as with your look even a one dollar prostitute won't agree to have sex with you"

"Thanks for your consideration, I want to have the same appearance as Sinbad from Magi when he is still a teenager" answered the plain looking teen.

"Good choice! With his appearance, you won't need to worry about not being able to find a girl!" said the handsome dude.

"Well, everything is clear, what time and place do you want to appear? I can't just send you directly to the Draconic Ruins Realm as you would die straight away without any cultivation there" the handsome dude continue.

"Hmm, Ning'er and the rest will be sixteen when the plot begins right? Then I want you to send me as thirteen years old, three years before the plot begins on the Ancient Orchids City Ruins, where Nie Li found the remnant of the Temporal Demon Spirit Book"

"Okay, try not to die there 'kay? I don't want my another source of entertainment to die so early before even the plot begins, also my name is Azhtaroth, one of the True Gods that have the power to create and destroy everything in heavens and earth" said the handsome dude before waving his right hand.

Then, a golden engulfed the plain looking youth, making him to slowly lose his consciousness before fading away.

************

When he woke up, he noticed that he is in a place that looks like a dungeon. He then looked around and saw something that looks like a tomb, which made him realize that he is in the place where Nie Li and Ziyun fell.

"So that's the coffin of Emperor Kong Ming? Even though this tomb is empty and is probably a fake, there might be some secret as to why Emperor Kong Ming left it here"

Just as he was about to approach the stone coffin to inspect it, he stopped himself as he remembered that even Nie Li had some difficulties approaching it.

"Hoo~ good thing I didn't rush in there like an idiot or else I would have been squashed to death especially since I don't have any cultivation"

With that in mind, he searched his memories to find a suitable cultivation technique for him. The knowledge imparted by Azhtaroth is not only limited to TDG but also from the realms higher than the Draconic Ruins.

The Immortal Realm and the Gods Realm, those are the two realms that is higher level than what is known on the story. Azhtaroth gave him all the knowledge concerning those realms.

Of course he wouldn't choose a cultivation technique that came from the lower realm but from the God realm. He racked his brain until he stumbled upon a manual that is very suitable for him.

Heavenly Devouring Tyrant

A cultivation technique that if cultivated to perfection would make you a Tyrant, capable of absorbing or devouring everything on heavens and earth.

"This cultivation technique is sure overpowered! The first stage would help me cultivate a hundred more times faster than normal, and my foundation would become more and more solid"

Without any delay, he immediately cultivated the Heavenly Devouring Tyrant, and he can already feel the improvements on his body and soul force.

1-star Bronze rank

2-star Bronze rank

3-star Bronze rank

4-star Bronze rank

5-star Bronze rank

He was astonished, he only started to cultivate for more than a few hours and he already reached the peak of Bronze rank and almost breaking through to Silver rank.

This technique is really so heaven defying!