Chapter 6

It's been a week since Sinbad left the Glory City, his cultivation base already advanced to the 1-star Black Gold rank.

Right now, he running towards the Heavenly Fate Plateau, he wanted to take Yu Yan as one of his women, every beauty that Nie Li encounters would belong to him.

It didn't take too long for him to reach the Plateau, right now he is already at the market walking around. He noticed that the people here were wearing tattered clothes.

He walked around for a bit before arriving in front of congee shop, then he went inside and took a seat.

Then, he ordered a bowl of wood powdered congee. After waiting for a few minutes, a beautiful girl with golden hair wearing a plain cyan colored clothes carrying a wooden tray with a bowl of hot congee.

'So this is Yun Ling? She is truly beautiful, she might even give Ning'er a run for her money'

After placing the bowl on his table, Yun Ling looks toward Sinbad and blush a bit, she couldn't help it, Sinbad is after all, a very handsome man when he is still a teenager.

"Little brother, you're face is quite unfamiliar, you're not from the Plateau I presume?"

"No, I was just traveling the continent when I stumble upon this place so I decided to stay here for a moment"

Yun Ling was shocked hearing his words, for the last hundreds of thousands of years, there has been no humans that managed to passed by here.

"Where are you from? What is the world outside looks like? Is there still other humans out there that had survived?"

She sat down at the opposite chair on his table and began asking questions. She practically thought that there are no other humans beside them, so hearing that he came outside their place excites her.

"Well, I'm from the place called Glory City, the world outside is still pretty much dangerous because of the demon beasts, and yes, there are other humans out there"

Sinbad isn't bothered with her questions, he answered them patiently, he would be a fool to let go of a chance to be accompanied by a beautiful woman.

While they were talking to each other, Sinbad decided to see her soul attribute and form, with his knowledge he got from Azhtaroth, he could see it just by looking at them without the need of a Soul Crystal.

Added with his sharinggan, he could guess their attribute and forms perfectly that even the soul crystal couldn't see.

Soul attribute, Demonic Divine Flame! And soul form, Sacred Devil King!

Sinbad was shocked seeing her attributes and form, they are very rare that even in God's Realm, finding people like her is like trying to find a single rice in a middle of a desert!

"Little brother, where are you going after this? Are you still going to venture the entire continent?"

"Of course! I heard from the place where I recently visited that there is a place where many Legend rank experts can be seen! I even heard that there are some old master that have managed to surpassed the Legend rank!"

"What!? Legend rank!? Surpassed it!? How could this be possible!?"

When she heard him, Yun Ling was shocked, after all the strongest person here is only a Black Gold rank, reaching the Legend rank is out of their reach even in their dreams, but now she heard that there are many people that managed to enter that rank and some even managed to surpassed it.

"Hahaha! I don't know if it's true though, but I really want to find out so I'm going to that place!"

Yun Ling is filled with curiosity and awe hearing Sinbad's words, she too, wanted to venture the outside world, unfortunately, she cannot just abandon the shop of her father.

They talked for a few minutes before Sinbad said his goodbyes, he went to the nearest Inn and decided to stay there.

Though he doesn't have any currency of this place, he exchanged some of his food which caused the owner of the inn to be delightful. He also used some bag of rice to exchange for the congee he ate earlier.

Right now, Sinbad can be seen sitting beside the window watching the night sky, he is in one of the best room this Inn could offer, even though it couldn't be compared to the Inn at the Glory City, it is still enough for him.

"Should I take Yun Ling? She has the potential to be able to shine even in the realm of Gods, making her stay here is just an insult to her rare attributes and form"

"But I couldn't just take her away! I'm sure that even if I asked her she would just reject me!"

"AaArRgGhh! Whatever! I just leave it up to fate! First I need to cultivate!"

Then, Sinbad sit in cross legged position and began chanting the cultivation technique he had.

When morning came, Sinbad already broken through to 2-star Black Gold rank. He then decided to take a bath and went towards the place where he went to eat congee yesterday.

When he arrived, Yun Ling welcomed him as he sat down at one of the table before ordering a bowl of congee.

After he waiting for a few minutes, his order arrived. Then, just like yesterday, Yun Ling sat at the same table as him, talking to him about the stuffs that's happening at the outside of the plateau.

But then, just like a cliché scene, an arrogant young master arrived and disturb his peaceful conversations with a beauty.

"HEY YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING FLIRTING WITH MY WOMAN HUH!?"