Chapter 2

"5-star Bronze rank, this technique is simply way to awesome! I only took a few hours before advancing to peak Bronze rank! Just a step further from Silver rank!"

"Hmm, I guess I need a new name? It's pretty irritating for Azhtaroth to call me plain looking dude or something"

"Sinbad? I guess I will go with that name, Uchiha Sinbad? Yeah, not the best name to have but also not the worst. From now on I shall be known as Uchiha Sinbad"

Then, Sinbad turn his gaze towards the stone coffin and began walking towards it.

Just as he stepped three meters away from it, he can already feel the pressure trying to force him down. If it was before, Sinbad might already been a bloody paste the moment he got exposed to this pressure.

However, the Heavenly Devouring Tyrant cultivation manual is a heaven defying technique capable of devouring everything, this pressure would only feel like a gentle breeze trying to fan him.

At the same time, Sinbad circulated his cultivation manual, and the pressure that entered his body has been sapped away, turning into an energy that serves as a nourishment for him.

Even though his cultivation did not increase a bit, his entire body, from his very cells to his muscles and skins has been strengthened.

When he approached the stone coffin, he stared at it for awhile before started to touch it.

The moment he did so, he felt a very familiar yet at the same time foreign energy that actually made his soul force to be afraid.

He was very confused at first, but in the next moment, he was shocked, it's no wonder why this energy feels familiar yet foreign at the same time.

'Immortal force!?'

With his memories, he also has some knowledge about the Immortal force, but his body hasn't made any contact with it, that's why for him, it felt foreign yet familiar energy.

"How could this be?! Half of this coffin is actually made by a low grade immortal stones! How and where did Emperor Kong Ming managed to get this?"

From Sinbad's estimation, the coffin at least needs a thousand low grade immortal stones. Even though they are only low grade, just having a hundred of this stone is enough to help a peak Emperor rank to break through to Immortal rank.

One should know that the difference between a peak Emperor realm expert and an Immortal realm expert is like comparing a Legend rank expert to a mighty Martial Ancestors.

That is how terrifying the difference between a mortal Emperor to an Immortal cultivator, so having at least a thousand low grade immortal stones meant that Emperor Kong Ming already reached the Immortal realm.

"But that should be impossible! There is no way that the Sage Emperor would allow someone to surpass him! The Sage Emperor would have killed Kong Ming the moment he broke through to Deity rank!"

"There is only two explanations for this that I knew off. First, is that Kong Ming is much older than the Sage, and Second, Is that if Kong Ming had his breakthrough here in Tiny World where Sage Emperor couldn't reach"

"Arrggh! This is so troublesome! I will just unveil that mystery when I'm strong enough to fight that idiot Sage Emperor!"

"I can't absorb the immortal force at the coffin as I'm still to weak, I would probably explode even with my cultivation technique that can devour the heavens"

"Hmm, Legend rank? Yeah, with a strength of a Legend rank I could probably be able to absorb it, helping me to breakthrough to Heavenly Fate"

Then, he proceeds to open the the top of coffin, and took the remnant page of the Temporal Demon Spirit Book and the abstruse gemstones, but then, he realized.

"I don't have any spatial ring! Damn! Now where would I put this? I can't just put it in my pocket! It would ruin the page!"

After that, he spend at least an hour figuring out what to do, until he thought of something stupid. He doesn't know if it will work but he still did it.

He went in all fours and began requesting help for a God, or Azhtaroth while his head touching the ground.

"Oh please! Almighty! And benevolent God! Azhtaroth-sama! I need your help! Please give me a spatial ring to use! I would be really happy if you did!"

He repeated that chant for five times before stopping, he got up and waited for a few minutes but nothing came. He was about to give up when a blinding light appeared, forcing him to close his eyes.

When he opened them, he saw two pairs of golden bracelets with with a complicated inscription written on it. He stepped forward and grabs it before putting it on both of his wrist.

"Why did he give me a bracelet? Well whatever, It's better than nothing I guess"

Then, he put both the abstruse gemstones and the remnant page before deciding to take the shadow devil spirit lamp.

After walking for a bit, he already arrived at the place where the entrance to the treasure chamber is. He knew that this wall is a secret door so he extended his arm and push it.

Then, the wall suddenly turned, revealing a huge stone chamber with stairs leading upstairs but is blocked by a large boulder.

Sinbad doesn't care about that but his only focus is to the treasures that is in front of him. The other treasures is not to his interest but only the lamp where the shadow devil reside.

He took the shadow devil spirit lamp and decided to leave, but before he could, he spotted something that caught his interest.