3. Surprise

Percy soon left, leaving me to fend for myself. Another thing that wasn't new to me. The feeling of being left alone.

My mind continued wondering as I sat on my bed, staring at the empty walls. They screamed at me, the loneliness radiating in the room. I hated feeling this way...

"No body loves you Remington. No body." They whisper eerily.

"Fuck off!..." I regretted spitting that out. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the voices out of my head... They would just come back again and again.

Grasping my head I'm brought into sudden shock when an unexpected grip landed on my shoulder. My neck moves back to see who this hand belonged to.

"Sebastian?" My shock seeped in. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

His dark eyes were drained of emotion. I couldn't read him, I have never been able to and I hated that. 'He doesn't care.' The fucking voices.

"Fuck off.." I mutter under my breath. "What are you doing here Sebastian? What do you want? To see me suffering?"

He just kind of sat there for a while. Looking at everything but me. "I was concerned. You just, left." His words were so empty.

"Oh you care now? That's new," I spat in his direction. I didn't want to admit it but maybe the voices were right. He didn't care. 

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe?" He practically rolled his eyes. What a fucking child. Mums favourite. Spoilt, little, brat!

"Fuck off Sebastian. You've never cared about me. Not one bit. You're mums favourite. Not a fucking care in the world," I wasn't wrong. "So why would you suddenly care now?" I spat with such hatred for one standing in front of me. Family? What the fuck even is family.

"What ever Remington. What ever," taking a small breath before he continued. "Mum told me what she did."

And here comes the sharp pain, the memory shooting back through my forever running mind. So darkened with all the hurt. There was a moment of silence between us. Awkward... Then he spoke again, "I think it's for the best."

"There it is. What I was waiting for. Mummy's boy always on her side. Just fucking leave Sebastian," I'm so done. Done with them, done with the bullshit, done with my life.

"If there really are voices you in your head like you say, then you need help Remington," trying to act as if he cared. He was a good liar but I could tell this time, he wasn't even trying.

"You've never believed me. Just get out."
He just sat there. Not even listening. "Get out!" I raised my voice.

Footsteps scurried down the hallway, echoing through the empty falls. Percy emerged in the doorway.

"Sir I think you should leave. He doesn't need anymore stress piled on top of him." Her voice was so sincere, did she actually care?

He just spat, "what ever," and left. Fucking typical Sebastian. Heartless...

"Thank you Percy... Thank you." Her sweet smile formed in my direction.

"You're welcome."