August 20th, 1960

Okay, so this took forever to publish!
I am so sorry omg😂

-

George's POV:

I was freaking out.

Basically hyperventilating.

"John, just tell me what's going on! Something is clearly wrong!"

I was worried something bad has happened to Diana.

Or was she breaking up with me?

"George, I can't-"

"She's breaking up with me isn't she?! Why couldn't she have told me before I left, we've only been gone for 3 days-"

"I assure you shes not breaking up with you George! Now sit down," John pushed my chest and made me sit down on the bed after I had been pacing the room, "And breathe..."

It had only been me and John in the room when we called Diana, Paul was still out doing who-knows-what.

"John, I-I'm completely freaking out!"

"I can tell! Now just settle down!"

Suddenly the phone rang and I jumped up and ran to the phone.

"Hello? Diana?" I said frantically.

"George..." I heard her soft voice reply.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, tapping my foot on the floor in a quick beat.

"I needed to tell you something, but I was scared to-"

"Scared? Darling, you can tell me anything," I said, calming down slightly.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to be mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" I said quietly, wondering what Diana had to say to me.

"Just, please, promise you won't get mad," I heard her voice quivering.

"Okay, I promise," I said.

"I'm pregnant George..."

...

I stood there motionless for what felt like minutes, trying to process what I just heard.

"What?"

"I'm so sorry George..." you heard her voice tremble slightly.

"When did you find out?" I asked, trying to come to terms with what was going on.

"About 2 months ago," she whispered.

"What?!"

You felt John kick your leg pretty harshly, "Dont get mad at her," He gritted through his teeth.

"I'm really sorry George," she was crying now.

"No no no! It's okay Diana! It's okay!"

"But you sound mad..."

"Baby, it's going to be fine! Okay? We'll work things out," you assured her.

"Are you mad Georgie?" Diana asked through the phone.

"No," you sighed, "I love you, okay, and I'll do anything for you."

"I love you too," she replied, and then hung up the phone.

You hung up the phone slowly and sat back on the bed in a daze.

"I'm only 17 John," you said blankly, "What am I gonna do?"

"Save up I guess," he said, "Or you could leave her."

"Oh fuck off," you scowled.

"Little Georgie knocking up some bird, especially when that bird happens to be Paul's younger sister," he said cheekily.

You totally forgot about Paul.

"Oh no no no, I am not going to tell Paul, Diana can do that!"

"It won't make any difference to him once he knows you fucked his sister," he laughed.

You grabbed the pillow and put it over your face, "Fuck off!" You mumbled again.

"No, no! Do you remember when Paul flipped when he knew you were dating Diana. Imagine this!" John punched you in the arm.

"You're making it so much worse!" You felt as if you were going to throw up by how anxious you were.

"Sorry mate, just having fun while it lasts."

-
-
-
AGAIN I am SOOOOOOOO sorry by how long this took to upload. Some of the times I've just gotten busy with school, sports and band. But at the same time I know for sure I could've uploaded earlier🤦‍♂️ Also I'm sorry that this was a pretty short chapter😕
AND I just want to thank you guys for all the reads and staying in the #2 spot for 'George Harrison' all this time since I havent uploaded anything😂💕 I remember the last time I uploaded I said I had nearly 9k reads, now I have more than 16.5k reads! Thank you all so much! Love you! (And I hope to keep writing this!!🖤⭐)