You 0 1

I bought a single rose everyday. Every single day I thought of the man that forever changed my life. I almost never watched the movie, I didnt want to remind myself of what happened. Occaisionaly I would listen to the soundtrack because it was beautiful music but I couldnt listen for too long before crying. I told my friends some bits but I passed it off as a dream. I didnt want to sound to crazy did I?
     A year ago my life was changed when I was in Phantom of the Opera. I met everyone and from what I know, they dont think of me. My life has been normal and dare I say, boring. I just wish I could see my friends again. They made me so happy.
I was interupted from my tub of icecream and sorowfull thoughts by a thud sounding in my room. I sighed, damn cat. I stood and put my icecream, mint chocolate chip because its the best, on my coffee table and shifted my jacket around to be more comfortable. I stalked into every room searching for my cat, Damon. I spotted him taking a nap on my desk in my office. Ohmygod. Who's in my house.
I'm sudenly on full alert and ninja mode when I grab Damon and a pair of scissors. Who ever is in here is going to feel the wrath of me and my demon cat. I skillfully peeked into everyroom, not finding anything. I turned to my room and stared at the door, waiting for the intruder to come out before I went in. No one came out so I poked in my room. I gasped at what I saw and dropped my scissors.

"Erik?" I whispered and choked on my incoming tears. He looked up at me and I screamed. "No it cant be you! I left a year ago!" I cowered away and he looked pained.
"Katherina?" He stood and reached out for me.
"No, no. Its impossible! This is a hallucination! Go away I cant, I cant." I said and stared at him. He couldnt be here could he? Its all just a dream.
"Its me, its just me." He said and touched me.
I fell into his embrace and squeezed tightly, "How are you here? I missed you so much." I whispered and he held me tightly.
"I dont know, I was just sleeping and I woke here, I tripped on your comforter." He explained.
I snorted when I saw my blanket on the floor. "Well that explains that but how are you here?" I reached up and touched his face.
He leaned into my touch. "I'm sorry I have no answers." He touched my hand and I gasped when I saw the ring I gave him long ago.
"You kept it." I said and smiled.
"Of course, it was the only thing I had of you." He said and stepped out of the embrace. "Where... are we?" He asked and looked at my laptop with curious eyes.
I forgot, oh no. "Well... We better sit down." I say and sit on the bed with him. "Erik." I hold onto his hands. Look it was for comfort okay? Dont judge me. "We are in the year 2019, we are in Massachusettes." I say and look for his reaction.
"What." Is all he said before running a hand through his hair. "What?" He repaeted and stared at me.
"Erik I dont-"
"It was only 1872 yesterday." He breathes out in disbaleif.
"Yeah I-"
"How are you here? What is everything?" He asks with wide eyes.
"Erik," I hold onto his shoulders, "I know, its crazy, Beleive me. I felt that way when I was with you." I smile
"You-you were from the future."
"When you put it that way it sounds bad but. Yes I guess I was."
"Oh my god." He says and looks at me.
"Erik I know, just lets have some food," I pause to look over him to see if he ate. He didnt. "And then you can ask any questions but some I cant answer, for the sake of you when you.. Go back." He nods silently and I smile reasuringly at him again. "It'll all be alright."
As we walk into my kitchen he pauses to look at everything. He then spots my cloak.
"So you really were there?" He says, it wasnt really projected towards anyone. "Oh,"
I turn back to face him. "Whatsup?" I ask.
He looks confused at my language before reaching up to my hair and touching the ribbon. "You have it."
I smile, "Oh of course I do, I had to have a peice of you didnt I? To make sure It wasnt a dream." I say and turn back to the kitchen.
When we entered the kitchen Damon pranced over to me and hissed at Erik.
I laugh, "He doesnt like strangers." I say and reach down to pet Damon. "This is Damon, my cat."
"I see," Erik pets Damon too after befriending him.
"Now, what do you want for dinner?" I ask and stand next to my counter.
He shrugs and I smile at the deja vu I'm feeling.
"How about pasta?" I grin.
He smiles back and nods.
"Cool, can you get a pot from there please?" I ask and point to a cupboard.
He does as said, "Now what?"
"Now, you fill up with water." I say. "And I, will prepare the sauce and noodles."

We cook for about a half hour and then voila a masterpeice is served. I fill Damon's food bowl before putting plates full of food on the table.

"Now Erik, I know you havent eaten much in a while," I pause and raise my eyebrows, "So I want to see you eat at least half okay?"
He smiles jokingly, "okay mom."
"You're ajusting to the times' jokes quick mon ange." I smile and get water for the both of us. "I dont know if thats a good or a bad thing."
"Maybe coming here is a good thing?"