Skates 0 5

So this chap gets a little dramatic. Just bear with it. Its for the story line sooo. Anyway, enjoy :)

     Boy was I wrong, Erik fell on his butt countless amount of times and I laughed everytime. I told Erik to stay on the sides away from everyone and skated forward fast, closer to the middle and smiled at the familiar feeling of freedom. I kept going and eventually after a few laps I stopped next to Erik, he was trying to stay stable on the wall. I laughed and placed a hand on his shoulder.

     "Havin trouble ange?" I snicker and move my hand down to his forearm for stabilization.
     He glared at me and kept both hands on the walls.
     I move in front of him and hold onto his hands. "Common, let me guide you." I smile and pull him away from the safety of the wall.
     "How are you so good at this." Erik grumbles and tries to move his feet.
     "Practice makes perfect mon ange." I say and skate backwards, "Tell me if I'll bump into anything aight?" He nods and I grin, "I missed skating."
     Roller skating has been a large hobby of mine as a child and since I started college, it almost disapeered. Then once I "left" it was even closer. Being back feels good but I miss Christine and Meg already.
     "A hobby of yours?" Erik asks and never breaks eye contact with the floor.
    "Yeah, since I was a kid." I smile, "Maybe you'll enjoy it."
     "Doubtful." He says and finally looks back up at me. "Oh, Katherina-!" Erik starts before I hit something and fall, causing Erik to fall too.
     I giggle, "You could have done your job better."
     The person I bumped into turned around and apologized constantly. I apologized too and Erik stood up, helping me too.
     "Oh my,  Thats the best." I say and snicker to myself. 
     Erik fights back a smile, "maybe we should stop now?"
     "Sounds good, just go sit down while I make a few more laps, kay?" I ask and skate away to the wall, not taking him with me.
     Erik stares at me, "why." He mouthed and I chuckled.
     "Do it yourself." I called out and he looked hopeless. He stared down at his feet, thinking of a way to get over. Eventually he started to litterally walk over to me. "Okay, okay." I said and help him over to the exit of the rink. I then bolt away and keep smiling.
      In a little while I finish my fun and exit the rink skillfully. I make my way over to where Erik was sat and he was untying his skates.
     "Had fun?" I ask and sit down to untie my own.
     "Yeah, cause I had fun falling every two seconds." He sarcastically said and smiled.
     I take off my first shoe and flex my foot to regain feeling. "Really? I thought you disliked getting hurt." I said with equal sarcasm.
     He shakes his head and eventually gets both his skates off, quickly trying to put his own dress shoes on.
     I take off my last one and stretch to put on my vans. "I think we'll stay home tomorrow?"
     "Yes that would be best." Erik says and stands up, waiting for me.
     I stand up too and smile, "lets return our skates then we'll leave."

     We return our skates and then we leave. I hop in my car and Erik so calls, "hops" too.
     We get home and I open the door and see my three amigos.

     "Oh my god guys." I face palm mentally and physically.
     "Oh hey." Max turns around and faces me from the couch.
     "Kathy you still have that guy with you." Markus says.
     Erik tenses and he head ticks. I sigh. "Yeah I do, why are you here?"
     "Wanted to say hi." Caroline smiles and shrugs.
     "Can you guys leave please, I just wanna sleep." I say and rub my face.
      "Yeah sure we know, you just want to spend all of your time now that you're happy with your boyfriend, we get it." Markus complains and my eyes widen.
     "No, Markus" I say and start to walk forward, Erik holds me back by my arm. I look back at him in question and he doesnt make any sign of noticing my glance.
     "Markus what-" Caroline stands up.
     "No yeah, she just cant spend time with her friends waiting for her so they can finally spend time with her after she gets out of her depression." Markus says.
     I gasp and back into Erik defensively. "Markus I dont-"
Erik pushed me behind him and held onto my arms. "Markus she-" Max starts and also stands up.
     "Its fine, its fine, shes finally happy right? Doesnt care about us?" Markus steps closer and picks up his jacket from the couch.
     Erik also steps closer, getting more protective of me by the second."Markus let me..." I start and try wiggle out of Erik's grasp. It didnt work.
     "I loved you Kath, and you go and throw it all away." Markus glared at me.
     "Markus let me explain!" I pleaded, I didnt like being wrongly accussed and yelled at. He looked at me and didnt say anything so I took that as my que to speak. "Markus I- I didnt know, I was really, sad after that night... I couldnt do anything." I looked him in the eyes and teared up. 
     "So you go and find another guy."
     I look down at the floor, suddenly finding it interesting. "I never thought of you that way Marky." I said.
     Markus scoffs and storms out of the house. Pushing past us and driving away. The other girls looked at me guiltily and left after Markus. I grasped my heart and escaped from Erik's grasp (finally) to faceplant on my bed a few rooms over.

     I curled up into a ball and rethinked my entire life desicions. Why me? Why did anything have to happen? I sigh and snuggle into my plushies. But I love everything thats happened, eccept losing one of my friends of course. I hold onto a bear of mine and close my eyes. I just wanna sleep...