Drawings 0 7

"Hey Erik, we are going to go to Starbucks, a coffee shop, hurry and get ready." I poked my head into the guest room, where he resided for now and I smiled when I saw him reading, good, dont let the internet ruin your brain like it did to literally everyone.
He looks up from reading and nods.
I thumbs up and go away to the living room. I take my toast from the table and bite into it. Erik came out from the room, dressed in his usual (This eras usual) jeans, a button up and dress shoes. He always looked like a casual work man. I shrugged to myself when realizing I was wearing jeans, a cropped band shirt and vans.
"Why are you showing your middle?" Erik asks and averts his eyes to my face.
I chuckle when remembering this wasnt normal for him. "Sorry ange, I forgot you guys dont wear this. But suck it up, I feel good today." I smile and grab my purse and keys from the coat rack.
Erik rolls his eyes and follows me out to the car. "How is it acceptable to wear such clothing?"
I shrug, "I dont know, but alot of girls now wear this stuff." I start the car.
He just looks out the window while I drive away to Starbucks.

When we got there I thankfully didnt have to help him with the seatbelt this time. I snickered at the memory and asked Erik what he wanted. " You decide." Was all he said before finding a place to sit. I smile after him and get in line to order, thankfully there was only one person infront of me.
     I order a black coffee for Erik (I assummed he normally didnt like anything in his coffee.) and a vanilla machioto for me. I walked over to where Erik sat- a secluded table in the corner- and sat down across from him. I slid his coffee across the table and sipped mine.

     He caught the drink with ease and tried it. "Its not abnormal like I thought."
     I shrug, "I didnt want to give you something and it be thrown away."
     He just nods and drinks more. He sure does drink a lot more than eat. "Dont you have a job Katherina?"
     "I used too." I sigh and sip on my own drink.
     "Used too?" He emphasized the word used.
     "I used to work as a dancer for a theatric company but when I stopped putting in my best effort they cut me off, but they did say when I felt up to it I had a garunteed spit back." I explain and reminice on the memories I had there.
     "Well why dont you work there then?" Erik asked.
     "I have you and I dont think I could go back." I say and smile.
     "Why not?"
     "I just dont want to work right now."
I look down at my coffee, ending the conversation and I drink more from it.

Erik's POV (oh a change~!)

     Katherina looked done with the topic so I didnt say anything more. Katherina has always been there for me and I shouldnt force her to speak. Speaking of which, she has always been on my mind since the day I left. I realized that its easier to love people who already care for you. Katherina has always cared for me and has been the support I've always needed.
     Everyday I was reminded our story had ended- or so I thought- I drew her loving, heart shaped face with doe eyes peering up at me through the paper. Infact, one day, my old aquantince, Nadir omce commented on the beautiful girl I drew and asked who she was. I had gotten mad at him for bringing her up and reminding me once again that she wasnt here.
     But now, Katherina sat right infront of me, looking as joyful as could be. The sunlight hit her just perfectly and I could imagine myself drawing her like those nights long ago. Long ago, I realized, I love Katherina.

Back to the lovely girl->

     Erik looked at me with interest and I did the same, something about him was nust so interesting. I guess the mask and mysterious aura he gave affected the view he gave people. Actually, now that I'm thinking, no one has asked about his mask. That includes my friends who some most deffinately would have commented on it. Or more specifically, teasing me that "I found a man" that wore the mask that I always loved.
    I tried to push every negative thought of Markus out of my head but they wouldnt start comming. Unconsiously I grabbed Erik's hand, I guess for comfort and squeezed. He looked at me shocked but squeezed nack when seeing what I presume- a paniced exspression- adorned on my face.

     "Katherina?" He asked, looking at my face for answers.
     I give a nervous smile, suddenly feeling like everyones eyes are on me. "Lets go."
    He nods, concerned and stands up with me. I keep a hold on his hand and walked out to the car.
     "I dont think you're well enough to drive." He says and looks at me.
    "I'm fine," I say and getinto my side of the car, finally leaving his hand. "Hurry."
     He gets in, "Be careful."
     "Everythings fine." I reasure him- more like myself really- and start the car, dying to get away.

     We get back home thankfully safe and I calm my shaky breaths. I thankfully complete my exercise and slump onto the couch.
     "Kathy, what happened back there?" Erik sits next to me.
     "It's nothing I cant handle, really." I say and busy myself with my bracelet.
     "No, really, are you okay?"
     "I'm just peachy."
     "I dont- seriously, can I help you?"
     I shake my head at him and sigh. "Its only anxiety Erik, it cant be solved."
     He looked at me, "I think the best way to help is to accept anxiety."
      "I've tried, and even if you do, I still have these episodes, so if you will, let me handle this on my own?" I ask and get up to get some water.
     He takes my hand and smiles up at me, thats a first, "Just be careful alright?"
     My heart flutters and I stare at my hand in his. "Of course."

     OOOOH! They are finally accepting. I'm so excited for whats to come :)