Visit 1 2

I walked into the practice room and spotted Madame Giry teaching Meg a new dance for the opera they were learning. Me and Madame Giry decided it would be too late for me to preform in the opera any time. Especially because roles were already choosen. I was dressed in my practice outfit though. Just because Im not in the opera doesnt mean I should slack off. So I made my way over to the Giry's and listened to the instructions.

     "Stretch your leg out with your arm Meg." Madame said pushing Meg with little force to complete the action.
     "Madame, sorry to interupt but I have a few.. Questions to ask you." I tap her shoulder gently.
     She looks up at me in the mirror, "Private questions?"
     "Yes actually, sorry Meg, can I steal your momma?" I ask with a smile.
     Meg returns the smile and nods, going back to the resting position. Madame Giry gestures over to the front corner of the room. We pass other girls watching us with curiosity.
     "What is it Katherina?" She asks when arriving.
     "Well, I was wondering when I should audition?" I start and twiddle my thumbs.
     "Any time is fine, Katherina this wasnt a personal question?" She looks at me with interest.
     "Yeah um, I was also thinking I could stay with Erik instead of a dorm?" I ask and ny hands find the hem of my left sleeve.
     "Oh," she surveys the girls around us. "I dont think so Katherina, its not the best idea."
     My face falls, "Why not?" My hands work faster, pulling at my sleeve nervously.
     Her hand slaps my own, stopping my habbit. "He's dangerous Katherina, and people would ask."
     "But- madame." I twiddle my fingers instead.
     "No buts miss, its a no."
     My head drops in dissapointment and I nod. I guess I understand, people would ask where I was sleeping and where I ran off too every day.
     "Okay." I walk away in silence andexit through the door, I didnt want to practice anymore.

     Surely its not that big of a deal, Erik would understand right? Maybe its for the best, it would be unproper for me to stay there. Yknow it could be uncomfortable, to be away from everyone all the time. Oh who am I kidding? I really would love to stay there. But orders are orders and I really probably shouldnt stay for the best intentions. But oh, how do I tell him? I'll just say it casually of course, it really isnt a big deal.
     I make my way over to the closet room but before I get there, a voice and a hand stops me. A very melodic voice, one that just so happened to belong to the main woman of the musical I lived in. Christine Daae stood before me, with a beaming smile and a little baby boy in her arms. Well really, her name is Christine DeChaney because she got married to Raoul. And speak of the devil, he was a few paces behind her, trying to catch up.

"Christine!" I squealed and side hugged her.
"Kathy! How are you?" She smiles and rocks her child.
"I'm lovely, Meg told me this is Gustauve?" I look down at the baby and smile.
"Yes, hes only 10 months old." Christine looks at Gustuave lovingly.
"Awww hes adorable." I say and a second later I can feel his presence, Christine and Gustauve do too. Christine looks visibly shaken for a split second but covers it up while trying to calm her also shaken up child. I smile into the shadows of the room and try to make it clear to him that he should stay quiet.
"Katherina, can we go see Meg? She had something to ask me in person." Christine says and carresses the babys head.
"Yes, of course." I say and she smiles gratefully at me before hurrying off to Megs room.
Raoul eventually catches up and smiles at me. "Hello Katherina, its been so long, how are you?"
I return the smile, "Its only been a year Raoul, and I'm lovely, and you?" We start the walk to Megs room.
"I'm good too, Although, Gustauve cries so much sometimes." He shakes his head a little but still keeps his proud smile on his face.
I look at his tired posture and eyes, "I can tell." I giggle and Erik's presence is gone. "Come on," I walk faster, "last one there is a rotten egg!"
Raoul groans but gives in and walks faster. I on the other hand, run to the door.
Eventually I win the race and fall into Megs room with a triamphant smile.
"Kathy? What were you doing thats got you looking like this?" Meg asks and pats my head.
I shake her hand off and stand up, "I had a race."
Raoul comes into the room looking more tired than before. "Hello Raoul." Meg waves. She sits on the bed next to Christine and Raoul slumps down into a chair.
"Actually, guys, sorry to say but I actually have somewhere to be." I say and smile appollogetically.
Christine looks at me curiosly but asks me anyway, "I'll catch up with you later?"
"Of course." I smile at her and Gustauve before making my way out of the door. "See you later." I give a small wave to the others and jog to the closet door.
I enter the passage way with my new cloak on my shoulders. The passage seemed shorter than before, thats not a bad thing it just meaned there was less for me to walk. I exit the passage and enter the room. Like always, Ayesha was sleeping on the bed. I make my way into the main room and Erik sits at the organ, like always, but with his head in his hands. I rush over in worry and place my hand on his back.
"Love, are you okay?" I ask after he flinches.
He looks up at me, "Christine is back." He says.
A worried smile crosses my face, "yes and she has a child, you saw?"
"Yes." Is all he says before looking back down at the keys of the organ.
"Hey come on," I say and pull his hands from his head, "Whats wrong?" I lay my head on his shoulder.
He rests his head on my own and sighs. "I dont know mon ange."
After a bit of silence I break it with, "You.. You still love me right?" Hey I cant help it! He loved her for a long time, I gotta be worried.
He looks at me and holds my hands, "Of course I love you ange, you are everything to me."
A smile graces my lips, "Good." I say before kissing him.