Fei Larson

Imperfection that is what I am in my father's eyes

My Father wants me to be perfect just like my mother who is perfect in my father's eyes the same woman who giving birth to an imperfect being, a mistake it's just what he sees in me

And a mistake is never an option

Of course I try my best, but my best is never good enough

And now I never thought that he would replace me with The Perfect Child...

My name is Fei, 17 years of age and this is my story...

***10 years ago***

A little girl sat down on the porch in a small house with a middle aged man who was wearing a laboratory gown, beside him was a small gray Samsonite traveling bag.

"Father where are you going?"

The girl's little voice asked looking at the man who has a dark brown eyes, eyes that had seen a lot of things, things that the world isnt ready for.

"Fei dear I wont be coming home for a day or two You are not allowed to leave the house there will be someone who will be here in a moment her name is Clari, you will not ask her questions she will be here to look for you, make sure you get food, bath and study hard. Carlo will be coming by before dinner."

The man said as he gave a peck on the little girl's forehead before riding on a black car leaving the little girl alone...

Fei sat down on the stairs of the porch waiting for Clari, she hugged her knees she let her hair cover her face so that when Clari comes she won't see the tears forming on Fei's eyes. Fei hates to be left alone ever since her mom left them. loneliness always remind her that her mom left her...

Before she could start to remember when her mom left them weeks ago she felt a hand on her right shoulder but she didn't look up.

"Come on Fei we have to go inside its getting late."

Fei gave a nod as she followed Clari inside of the house.

'The color of her hair changed again'

Clari had a long pale blond hair but if you take notice at a certain part of her hair is blond, looking at her would make you think that she's at the age of twenty but in reality Clari is already at her late 30s.

"Hungry?"

Clari asked as she lifted Fei unto a chair in the dinning. Fei gave a small nod as she looked at the door waiting for Carlo to arrive.

"Carlo will arrive shortly while waiting why don't we have dinner."

Clari offered pasta she brought and heated.

After eating a man slammed the door open he's raincoat was drenched while his boots was muddy. The man took off his raincoat revealing his features, he has gold hair and blue eyes, he was about 6 and a half feet tall.

When the man saw us he gave a kind smile.

"Hey there kiddo!"

"Carlo did you walk in with your muddy boots!?!" Clari shouted from the kitchen

"whoops" Carlo said with a smile then hurried off back to the door to leave his boots and took a pair of slippers.

"So ready to hit those books?" Carlo said enthusiastically as I gave a nod.

《After an hour of studying》

"You got it all perfectly Fei Im sure your father would be proud"

Carlo said as he patted my head.

"I say that's enough for tonight and you should go home while Fei and I go to bed."Clari said while her arms are crossed.

"Oh come on Clari how about the three of us watch a movie?" Carlo said with a smile.

"No. Leon wouldn't like that, now run along so that Fei and I could take a bath."

"Fine. Bye Fei see you tomorrow."

"Now Fei let's go ang take a bath."

《After an hour》

"Since your done brushing your teeth lets go to bed."

Clari said as she tucked me in.

"Sleep tight" Clari said as he left my room and turned off the lights.

'I can't sleep'

Fei thought as she got out of bed. Fei slowly opened the door to her room and got out. She wanted to go to the kitchen to drink water but noticed something

'Father's office is open, strange.'

Fei thought as she took a peek on whats inside of the office knowing that she's not allowed to go in without her father's permission.

The little girl bravely entered her father's office to see what was going on. The office was empty, nothibg was out of its place, well except for the bookshelf.There was a light behind it. As Fei got closer she noticed that there was a small gap, curious she took a peek and saw stairs. Puzzled and curiously she squeezed her way through the gap and followed the stairs...

******************************end*****

hey guys thank you sooooooo much for reading this I hope you like it ^^
-A