Leon Larson

A child is pure and innocent, he/she knows nothing about anything. No rights and no wrongs, in a child's eyes everything is alright, until the parent/s would teach a child about mannerisms, do's and dont's and what's the difference between good and evil. The child attitude would differ on how the child grew up, what kind of parents did the child have....

《When Leon was 8》

"Mother, I have finished my chores."

A boy asked as he entered the kitchen

"Good."

The mother asked not even bothering to give a glance, while the boy looked down to his feet not moving away from where he stands.

"What is it?!"

The mother asked sharply when she noticed the boy never left his spot.

"May I go outside?"

His mothers eyes was wide with shock, she instinctively slap the little boy's face.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!" The mother screamed at him as she hurried toward the door away from the boy.

For the whole night the boy never left the room in fear to anger not only his mother but also his father.

The following morning a knock was heard, when the boy opened it was his father.

"Good morning." His father greeted

"Good morning father." Leon replied while looking at his feet.

His father entered the room, without looking at him his father asked

"Why do you want to go outside?"

"I read that children enjoys playing outside and it was fun. I want to go and play maybe have a friend?" Leon answered hoping that his father would understand

A long silence was the answer of his father, a sign that was never good for Leon.

"Listen child you are not to leave this household, you do not need to make these so called friends. Just follow the rules and nothing would go wrong. Now I have to go breakfast would be given to you in a minute now will eat here and as punishment you are to sleep in the dark room afterwards."

Leon's father slamed the door after his speech.The dark room is the small room under the stairs, no bed, no light just an empty space filled with darkness.

Breakfast was left just outside his room and his mother was nowhere to be seen. Food was cold and flavorless.

He finished his so called breakfast and went straight to his nightmare. He entered and sat on the cold floor and embraced the silence of the world.

~~~~

"Travis! I'm sick and tired of that boy."

The voice of his mother woke him from his sleep.

"Hush Mavis! The boy would awaken."

"Don't you Mavis me! I'm sick of that brat."

Leon leaned closer to hear what they are talking about.

"Listen if you're sister didn't leave the boy in our door steps and all that money we wouldn't have to worry about that kid."

"God! I hate him."

Leon closed his eyes absorbing the fact that they were not his parents and they loathe him.

"Its alright Marvis next year he'll be out of our hair like a little accident he was."

Silence followed and so did anger and pain in Leon's heart...

[NEWSPAPER HEADLINES]

CAR ACCIDENT In FRONT OF COUPLES HOME!!

***********end*****

hey guys! so I heard that I didn't placed punctuation marks not only in this book but also in Alice's Manor and RED, and I'm really sorry. I already fixed it but if you see some errors or a typo please comment it would help me alot thanks!

BTW I have a small surprise in the next chapter I hope you would enjoy it ^u^

-A