Memories

Jake

Days, weeks and months since I've woke up I've been taught how to read and write complex words.

After a year I have memorized the dictionary, memorized the world map, all countries and their capital cities.

My knowledge has grown vast and so does my curiosity...

****

"Father there is a world out there that I have not yet seen."

The boy said just before his father left him locked up all alone like he always does.

"My boy a man's curiosity will never be fed full now I must leave you and attend to some important matters."

"Excuses you've fed me for a year now I want answers, I want to see the world."

"Jake your desire will come soon patience is but needed."

"But father-"

"No more buts boy. Goodnight."

The man left the boy locked in his little world.

During these times Jake usually invents stuff from spare parts of some failed or broken machines but today isn't that day he just wanted to get some sleep to let the feeling of declines pass.

When he sat on the bed he noticed someone comming down, which was strange since Father rarely come back after he says goodnight and by rarely he means more like never.

'There's always a first time for everything right?'

Jake thought as his father emerge from the corner where he left.

"Jake, I just realized that I have to leave you here for a day or two. Now some colleagues of mine would stay here to tend to your needs they know what to do."

Leon said briefly as he read through his paperwork. Jake nodded in reply as his father gave him a glance and left.

[WHAT SEEMED TO BE THE NEXT DAY]

Jake woke from his sleep, got up took a bath and waited, a minute later a woman at the age of 20's came down with a tray of food.

"Good morning Jake."

She said with a smile.

"Hello."

"My name is Clari. I'll be serving you your food for the day till Professor Leon comes back."

"Alright."

Jake said as he sat down to eat the food that was given to him. After an hour of talking about what Jake usually does during long hours beside studying Clari left and said that she'll be back.

Not for long a man came and introduced himself, Carlo; taught Jake new things that he has not yet learned. After which, he said that he shall take his leave and that Clari would be here in lunch, during that time Jake could do whatever he pleases.

When he left he decided to sit and wait, remembering the things that he've known for the past year, but just when Jake was about to close his eyes a heard a creek comming from the corner. His eyes narrowed despite of his perfect vision, unsure of what is upon him; a female child, just about his age, she wore a white dress with laces on the neck, sleeves and on the end on it. Her eyes where bright Brown ones, while her hair was dark Brown, every other feature of her body was similar to father.

When their eyes met sparks flew (just kidding~~ please dont hate me T^T)

*********end

sorry loves but I have to cut it its soo long... And I'm afraid you'll get bored but have no fear for I shall continue this just wait for it ^^
Oh! And if you see/read errors please do tell me. thanks!

-A