4 🧬

My bed was softer than ever. It felt so warm against the cold breeze from the morning that it made me want to stay in bed the entire day. However I had school, and someone, more like something was trying to wake me up.

"Elizabeth you need to wake up. School starts in thirty minutes," Neo's voice came from my alarm. Yes, he was in my alarm clock as well.

"Forget school. I want to sleep," I waved the air and pulled the covers over my head.

"You either get out of the bed on your own, or I will get you out," I shook my head and cuddled closer to the blanket and pillows. "You asked for it," Before I could reply the blanket was ripped from my body and the clawed arms grabbed my torso and legs.

"Let me go," I whined. "I don't want to go," I tried pulling my legs, but it was useless as always.

"You have to go to school so you can-"

"Have a future for yourself instead of being depended on my parents or homeless in the streets~" I say what he was going to say. "Yeah I know," He always said the same thing whenever I refused to leave the bed.

"So there is no need for me to remind you," I sigh as he let me down in my bathroom. The only thing inside was a speaker where I could speak to Neo, and he could respond, no cameras or arms. "I'll have your breakfast ready while you shower."

Everything went silent as I removed my clothes and turned the hot water. A few moments later the water was warm enough, and I got under the shower. I love feeling the water going down my body so I can wake up better and eat with my parents without looking like a witch.

"Your breakfast is ready," Neo's voice blasted inside the bathroom making me jump in fright.

"What the hell! Make a beeping noise or something first. Geez," I placed my hand over my left breast where my heart felt as if it was busting out or my ribcage.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"For fuck's sake Neo," I rolled her eyes in annoyance. It surprised me how Neo was so developed and updated that he had a sense of humor. That can actually be very scary you think about it.

"Those are not pretty words for a pretty lady to say," I again rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing," I finished my shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around me. Stepping out of the bathroom I walked to my walk-in closet and picked some clothes. It was quite big, filled with clothes and shoes, most of which I only used once. I'm not the person to buy tons of clothes and not use them; most are gifts from family members and friends.

I pick a bra, a pair of underwear, a white shirt and jeans shorts, on the shirt written idk, google it.

I walked out of the bathroom and out of my room, down the stairs.

"Good morning mom, dad," I greet my parents kissing them on the cheek. I sat on my side of the table where my breakfast popped from it. A small door slid inside the table, and my breakfast came right up; a nice smelling coffee, perfectly toasted bread with grilled cheese and ham. "Thank you, Neo."

"You're welcome."

"Sweetie you have to go, or you'll be late for school," My mom ushered me as I brushed my teeth. "You should be glad it's Neo that is taking you instead of your father," I roll my eyes and spit on the sink.

"I'll be going now," I kiss her cheek and grab my backpack. I walk down the big stairs and out the front door to see my car. I don't actually have a car, but I always take this one to go to places.