24 🧬

Third Person POV (shit is gonna happen)

They reached the airport and got into the section of the private aircraft, where their plane awaited for them. It was a VIP  Boeing 767, custom made and produced by Elizabeth's own father industry and Neo himself. The plane was unmanned, meaning there was no need for a pilot for it to fly.

The car parked in front of the stairs that lead inside the airplane, covered with a red velvet carpet. Four out of the five teenagers had their mouths hanging open as they gazed up the airplane from behind the car windows.

"Wow," Daniel breathed out as the car door opened and he and the rest stepped out, taking in the size of the aircraft. "Why is it so big? It's only a five-hour flight with only five people aboard."

"The smaller ones are repairing or updating the software. This is the only one left that my dad had available for us. It also has a lot of space for us to go around," Elizabeth explains while she walked around the car to get her luggage.

"Take your bags with you to the inside of the airplane," Neo spoke using the car's outer speakers.

"Your AI can do everything but take our heavy ass bags up the tall staircase," Alice complained playfully as she walked next to Elizabeth as both picked their luggage.

"You need to work out a bit, those flimsy arms can't do much," Daniel jokes as he easily picks up his large luggage and strolls over to the stairs. Alice glares at him while Elizabeth and Jennifer laugh at their suckling friend.

"Come on guys," Elizabeth waves at the three left to the stairs. Once she reaches the last step she almost bumps into Daniel, who is locked in place at the entrance of the aircraft. "Dude, move," She said, pushing him inside.

"It's like a damn mansion in here," Daniel breathes out still in shock. The inside of the plane was gold themed with a grey carpet, tables, and couches, all with wooden details. There were no flight attendants in the plane, only further confirming that the plane could fly on his own.

 There were no flight attendants in the plane, only further confirming that the plane could fly on his own

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Jennifer jumper on the stairs, disregarding her chance of falling backward, excited to see the luxury inside

"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Jennifer jumper on the stairs, disregarding her chance of falling backward, excited to see the luxury inside. Pushing her friends out of her way she made it to the plane's door, and froze in shock.