CARE

LISA GRANDFATHER POV

I set up lisa marriage . Why? Simply because im getting old , she's not bring any guy telling about her relationship in the family or she's in a relationship. I dont  want lisa to put on hate on me , i just want to assure that when im gone. There's someone who will take care of her . I know she will get mad ofcourse but it's for her own good. Im doing this for her. I know mr. Kim for a long time i trusted his children that way i know that his son is good for lisa. I also conducted a background check about there family it seems they are rase well , according to my personal detective. Today will meet Mr. Kim son , i called him for an announcement.

Few minutes later , i headed to my office because mr. Kim son , already came. I was susprise to see mr.kim daughter , i was expected for this son.

Good morning sir! Im hyunki kim daughter , im here to talk about the agreement with my father.

Ohhh please come in , is your brother not available today that's why your here to represent him ?

Hmmm , im here to tell you also that my brother will not be the one will be set up on the marriage but i am.

HAHAHA *laughs* but your a girl darling. You're marrying my granddaughterI guess you're not

Sir I'm willing to do everything just to save my father depth. I dont care who's im gonna marry unless my father will be free.

Sacrificing for your father's mistake ... what  a good child. You know what i actually know want this to happen for my grand daughter, but  you know im getting old. I need someone who will take care of my lisa.

Sir if that's only the case , i can handle it.

Good! You'll be staying with her , so you two can get a long before your wedding.

We're gonna be staying in one roof.

Yes ! So that when the wedding comes in 3 months . You two can get along.

Hmmm...

You know.. what's your name?

J-jen jennie sir.

Jennie, im only telling you this . I have a cancer and my only wish for my lisa is to see her walking in the altar. I will be leaving very soon , all that i have will be left with her. She will have all of this. My hard work . I want someone can take care of her, when im gone. I dont care if she marrying a girl or a guy . I know that your family teach you well . That why i planned the marriage for my lisa . Lisa is not the type of person who is hard to love, i know its hard to possible love her but at least try. That's why i want you two to stay with each other.

So will you accept my offer? I can paid you a monthly payment for your support with your family.

Sir. I will try my best !

That's a deal , Jennie!