BEST FRIEND

LISA POV

I drive my way to the nearest bar , i needed to drink this time. There's a lot of going on in my mind . The company , marriage , and that girl . Why of all the people i would marry , why it has be that girl . When i walked in at the bar , i  ask for a one glass of alcohol.

The music was loud , people were wild

The music was loud , people were wild . But i don't mind i drink till I'm drunk .

Kim...

She gonna be my wife ...

The girl that i have one night stand...

The girl i can't get out of my mind ...

I should be happy that found her again , she gonna be my wife , actually i don't care any more if will be marriage soon , all i care is the girl that i will marry . I drink another shot of alcohol , then i called chaeyoung.

PHONE

Chaeyoung ah

Lisa yah , don't shout ! Where are you ? Why so loud ? Are you in the bar ?

Chaeyoung ah , I'm gonna be married soon

Lisa , what are you saying ? Where are you? You're drunk again . Aishh i will pick up you . Tell me where you are

I'm in Vapor ! I miss you chaeyoung ah

Okay , stay there ! Im on my way !

CALL ENDED

CHAEYOUNG POV

I rushed in to my car , lisa is drunk again . This girl has a problem she's not like this , and i know her . She told me that she will be married soon ? I don't know what she's talking about , maybe later i will know it.

I entered the bar that she told me , never been in this place before because im not really into kind of place , maybe when lisa invented me to come with her .

Then i saw her , wasted . Sitting on the counter . I never see her like this , this must be a big problem

LISA !

CHAEYOUNG?

What's the problem lisa ? Tell me :(

Then she hugged me ,i knew lisa needed me

THANK YOU! FOR COMING

YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND LISA , I WILL BE HERE ALWAYS .

I dragged her at my car , she doesn't have energy to walk properly . This girl is making me hard . Thank god i succeed . I don't think she wants to go home in their house , so i guess i have to let her stay in my home .