YOU

JENNIE POV

Im on my way to the manoban inc.
Mr. Manoban told me that i will meet my fiance today , actually I'm nervous to these . I dont think im ready to think kind of set but i have to be strong . It will be a big problem if my boyfriend (kai) will know this , although he's far away from me . It will be a big trouble .

Flashback

Were now on the airport , my boyfriend kai will be living at new york for good , i was hurt when i heard that he will stay there for good but i left no choice.

Jen, dont cry . Please its hurting me :((

Im sorry i can't , you're leaving now

Jen , im not breaking up with you okay . We can still talk everyday , we can do video chat .

I know , but ...

Listen jen i love you okay . I love you so much *kiss in the fore head*

I love you too

He left the country , for this family . This father needs him for their business  . He told me that i can visit him if i have the time to go there . Its been 7 months since he left , like nothing changes . We talk everyday , we exchanges our plans for the day . Like nothing changes but the thing is he's far a way from me. I miss him so much , i miss his warm hugs . I am sure that he's not cheating on me since he's sister is watching him for me . She keeps reporting on his brother. Which I'm a sure he still faithful to me. 

End of flashback

As i enter the building , i directly go the 26th floor were the CEO office was located. Mr. Manoban told me that he already told his grand daughter that i will meet her today . Actually i dont know what to say to her , how to i say that i will be her wife. My mind was confused but i continue to walk to her office , her assistant told her that im already here . I'm shaking literally  . I entered the room , she was sitting of his chair . She was busy checking her paper works which i think she didn't notice me  . She looks familiar , from the hair ... then she stop what she's doing ...

You?

You ?

What are you doing here ? You pervert .

I should be the one asking you that! You're in my office.

You're the one i will marry? No way!!! I can't believe this .

Do you think i sign up for this?

I'm leaving !

Then leave !