AU Special

Junko Enoshima sat on her bed, checking her bedside clock frequently, excitedly. She had woken up a few hours ago, but, she simply refused to cause much of a ruckus for her older sister, Mukuro Ikusaba. Mukuro was laying in bed, awake but relaxed. She knew it would be time to get up and get ready for school soon, and Junko would want to 'wake her up' like she did every morning. She was used to it, and enjoyed how positive and happy Junko was. Junko gazed at the clock one more time, seeing that the clock showed that it was now 5:45 am. Junko shrugged her shoulders, walking over to Mukuro's bed, and gently, if rapidly shaking her.
"Sis, wake up sleepyhead! Today's a sunshine day, and you need to raise up with it, smile and say " Good Morning!" Mukuro opened her eyes and rolled on to her back, finding herself smiling.
"Good morning Junko-chan. Did you sleep well?" She asked, sitting up and shuffling over so Junko could sit beside her. Junko took a seat next to her twin and hugged her firmly.
"I slept just like a baby last night, How about you?" Mukuro hugged her back. She would've known if Junko had a nightmare, as she'd wake her up for comfort. She didn't mind though.
"I slept well." She decided to tell her sister, even though that wasn't the whole truth.
"Are you sure? Your eyes are sort of red..." Junko started, getting closer to Mukuro, observing each individual detail in her twin's face for any signs of sleepiness.
"I'm sure." Mukuro nodded, turning her head away from Junko. She felt fine right now. "Really, I am. You don't need to be worried about me sis." She insisted, gently pushing her away.
"Still, Falling asleep in class would be unfortunate, that could get you in serious trouble with the teachers. Not like an expulsion, but potentially a suspension. That makes both us and Hope's Peak Academy look bad, because, you know that I would refuse to go if you got suspended." Junko said, rambling on and on about the advantages and disadvantages of a good night's sleep. Mukuro just listened to Junko talk, not getting a word in, but she didn't mind. She was the quieter of the two.
"We should probably get ready." She suggested when Junko took a moment. She shuffled out of the bed, waiting for Junko. "I'm sure breakfast is nearly ready." Junko leapt out of bed energetically.
"Oh my God, I have the perfect outfit picked out for today, the entire school's going to be complimenting mom's new diva fashion line. It's awesome, because, I took charge on the diva line, and I'm sure it's going to be a success!" Mukuro nodded, heading to the door. She really wasn't as fashion focused as her sister, and it showed.
"Good thing you're the ultimate Fashionista. I doubt they'd be too happy with you out of uniform otherwise." She said to her, standing by the door.
"Actually, my true talent is the Ultimate analyst, Mom's the real Ultimate Fashionista. Did you forget about that silly? She passed the talent down to me when we were young." She looked away awkwardly. She wasn't too much sure what else to really do.
"Oh, right. Sorry..." she laughed awkwardly for a second. "We should probably go eat now. I'm sure mum and dad will be up in a minute if we aren't."
"Don't worry about it sis, mom and I are both basically the Ultimate Fashionista when you think about it. We can't discredit her though, the empire she built up, way before the two of us were even born, she's absolutely incredible." Junko explained, ruffling Mukuro's hair playfully, before darting out of the bedroom door, and towards the stairs. "Last one to the table's cooking tonight!"
"Junko-chan!" Mukuro whined playfully, chasing after her sister. "You know I can't cook! I'll burn the house down!" She said, running after her. Last time she had tried to cook without help she set the stove on fire. Junko, who was already down the stairs, peeked her head around the bottom banister with a sly grin.
"Whoops, how forgetful of me, alright then, loser has to BUY dinner instead. Mom and dad are going out tonight anyway, so cooking would be quite wasteful."
"Aren't we out tonight with Makoto-kun and Matsuda-kun?" She asked, catching up to her. She was smiling still, knowing that would get her out of cooking or having to buy a microwave meal. In the single moment, Junko's grin automatically dropped into a frown, a low, frustrated roar escaping through her gritted teeth.
"Uggggh, I kept praying that you had forgotten!" Mukuro frowned when Junko did. She didn't like upsetting Junko, or anyone really.
"He keeps reminding me about it. Don't you want to go and spend time with your boyfriend?" She asked curiously. Surely spending time with Yasuke would be enough to make Junko happy, right?
"Not if that heartless delinquent Naegi-kun is there souring our experience! How am I supposed to be happy when someone that negative is sitting right across from me?" Mukuro frowned, turning away. She knew exactly why Junko disliked Makoto so much, but she still loved him and wanted the two to get along.
"Sorry... you don't have to come if you don't want to..." she said quietly, already knowing how that would go down.
"Don't have to come? Don't be ridiculous Mukuro-chan. I'm not leaving you alone with any boy! They have to take it up with me before they even think about laying a finger on you." She nodded, knowing Junko couldn't protect her forever like that. She still appreciated everything her sister did though, like accompanying her on dates so it wouldn't be so awkward with her lack of social skills. Junko took Mukuro's hand, and began to pull her along with her to the kitchen. "We'd better get our butts in there before breakfast gets cold."
"Yeah, good idea." She was glad Junko changed the topic like that. She just focused on keeping up with Junko as she pulled her into the kitchen.