ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

~Bell rings and the lunch break started~

Shindou goes right in front of the class and goes and starts shouting (telling) something but unfortunately no one seemed to be interested to hear him.

Time was passing by...but still...no response. He lost his cool and got very irritated and annoyed and finally shouted his lungs out "ARE YOU GUYS GONNA HEAR ME OR WHAT!????"

Kirino spoke from a corner "Yes? You said something Shindou?"

"Tch....I can't handle this class anymore! I'm done with it!" Shindou walked out of the class stomping.

"What happened Shindou? Why are you so annoyed? You seem very upset. Tell me what happened. I'll help you out!" Fubuki said.

"Oh Sir! Good Morning! Sorry I didn't notice you Sir....and thanks for being concerned about me." Shindou replied.

"Hahahaha! Of course I'll be concerned about my students." Fubuki said as he gave him a warm smile. "Now tell me what happened?" He continued.

"I was told to do an announcement in the class...I was literally shouting but they were least interested to even hear me out...Everyone was busy talking to each other...I'm done with this..I can't be a good class representative..I think..I should quit..." Shindou replied with a sad face.

Fubuki kept his hands on Shindou's shoulder and said "You are wrong. I've seen you working really hard. You always try your level best so that your class could be the best class. You have everything which is necessary for a good class representative. I didn't choose you for nothing you know." Fubuki replied.

"Thank You Sir!" Shindou replied with a happy face.

"Come with me. I'll help you. I'll make you quite and you tell them what you wanna tell, ok?" Fubuki said.

"Ok Sir! Thank You again!" Shindou replied.

Fubuki and shindou went to the class and everyone stood up and wished Fubuki "Good Morning Sir!"

"Wish they could have at least paid some attention when I was shouting for so long."

"Alright class! Shindou here wants to tell you an important thing." Fubuki said to the whole class.

"So eveyone! As we know there is a Football Frontier coming up next year. And so our school's couch Endou Mamurou has asked the interested students to give their names to Fubuki Sir before leaving the school premises. And tomorrow they have to be present on the ground at sharp 7 in the morning." Shindou said.

Everyone started talking among themselves as Fubuki went out of the class.

~•~

Serena, Tenma, Rin and Taiyou were talking to each other.

"Are you guys gonna take part?" Rin asked.

"Yep! Of course! Who won't! I'm fired up now!" Tenma replied as his eyes were burning with firey spirit.

"You're always fired about everything." Serena said as she giggled.

"That's Tenma for ya~" Taiyou replied laughing.

"Are you gonna take part Taiyou?" Rin asked while blushing a bit.

"Hahaha! Who won't!" He said as he winked. 😉

"Hey! That's my line! You line thief!" Tenna shouted.

Everyone started laughing loudly.

"I think you should take part too Serena! It's so much fun!" Tenma said with bright shining eyes.

"But..I..."

"Please! For me! Won't ya?" Tenma replied as he held Serena's hands tightly.

"O-Ok..." Serena replied with a tomato-red blushing face.

"Ahm Ahm...someone is blushing." Rin said as she smirked.

"SHUT UP YOU TAIYOU GIRL!!!" Serena shouted.

"What did u say!!???"

"Calm down you two!" Tenma came between the two girls.

"You two are gonna take part and that's that!" Tenma said in a pretty loud way.

"Alright Alright we will!!! Now shut up your mouth! You're too loud!" Serena scolds him and keeps her palm on his mouth.

"Lick her palm Tenma!!!" Rin said with a big smirk.

"N-No..." Tenma replies in a rather shy and blushing way.

Before Rin could say anything, Serena says "And you kiss her tongue to tongue Taiyou!"

"Eh?" Taiyou replied.

"What eh?" Serena said him in a pretty annoyed way.

Serena pushed Taiyou on Rin and made him fall on her and.....BANG! Everyone was looking at them as they both were blushing.

"Aha! Now look who's blushing!" Serena said and started laughing loudly.

Suddenly a hand touched Serena's shoulder and she tured around to look behind.....

                               To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Who must have kept hand on Serena's shoulder?

Who do you think it is?

Comment below 👇 and let me know who you think that person might be.