ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀs!

Selections were still going on. And well now it was Fei's turn now. He looked at Serena as she and Tenma were having fun together. He kicked the ball without even looking at it. His eyes were only on Serena.

"Nice one Fei!" said Endou with a smile on his face.

"Thanks!" said Fei in a low voice as he glanced at Serena.

Serena glanced back and smiled but then Tenma came and stood right in front of her.

" Tch..." Fei whispered.

"Serena! So tell me what your little secret is!" said Tenma with a happy face.

"You're still on to that thing?? I thought you forgot about it." Serena replied with a sigh.

"My buddy and I never forget anything which is related to soccer!" Taiyou said as he rested his hands on Tenma's shoulders.

"Oh! Is that so?" replied Serena.

"Man! I wish I would've not opened mouth." Rin said as she sighed.

"Wow! You realised it so early!" Serena said in an annoying way as she clapped her hands.

Rin sweatdroped.

"It's your turn Tsurugi." said Endou.

Tsurugi was already pissed off seeing Rin with Taiyou and he kicked the ball with so much power that the ball passed through the net.

Everyone was stunned by the shot. Even Endou saw a shot that powerful.

"What's with that guy?" Suzi said in a low voice.

"Ace striker!" Tenma whispered.

"What did you say?" Serena asked.

"True..." Taiyou replied.

"Good! Nice!" Endou said as he clapped. 

"Thank You Coach!" Everyone said with a big satisfying smile on their face.

"Alright then, you guys can a break for half an hour. After that we will see who is capable of protecting the goal." Endou said.

"Yes coach!" Everyone said as they stood like robots.

" Hahaha...no need to act like robots or something! It's fine! You can be free with me." Endou said with a warm smile on his face and then he walked away.

Everyone seemed to be happy except Fei and Tsrugi. After a moment, they had had eye contact.

"What?" Tsurugi said.

"What what?" Fei asked too.

"Tch...there is no point in talking to you!" Tsurugi exclaimed.

Oh! Is there?" Fei said in an pretty annoying way. "I just don't understand why you are here!!!" he continued.

"Oh! really? I think you came to the wrong place. This place is for soccer players, not for people like you!!" Tsurugi said.

"Wow! So from now on you are the one who's gonna decide who's gonna play and who is not gonna!? Good! Nice going!" Fei said in an pretty annoyed way.

Everyone started looking at them.

"Stop it you two!!!" shouted a voice.

"Fubuki Sir? What is he doing here? " Kirino thought.

"Well, I knew that you two will put up your meaningless fight and try to spoil everyone's mood so I came here to take care of you two!" Fubuki said.

"You know what? I'm done with this shit!" Fei said as he walked away.

"Take care of us!? We're not kindergarden kids to take care of!!" Tsurugi said with an angry face.

"Shut it Tsurugi or else I'll make sure that Endou keeps you out of this so called Tournament thing. 

'Tch...fine!" Tsurugi said as he walked away with his hands in his pockets.

"So, meanwhile, till your coach Endou returns, I'm gonna introduce you to the newest members of your team!" Fubuki said as he smiled.

The two girls came walking towards them.

Mia-chan, a beautiful girl with short  wavy hair of light pink colour, her purplish-pink eyes shining as bright as the stars, wore a white T-shirt on which she wore a black and cream jacket (the ones which the schoolgirls wear) with a black mini-skirt and black boots. 

Icy-chan, an adorable girl with short blue hair till shoulders, blue eyes with contrast of dark and light blue, wore a black frock with  blue diamond shaped design at the neck, and wore long black boots

"So, from now on, these two pretty young ladies will be your Managers!"

"Now let's welcome them students!" Fubuki said.

"Welcome to the team Managers!" Everyone said as they bowed.

Both the girls were quite blushing.

"Cute...

                             To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

 Who might have said the word "cute"?

Any guesses?  😉

Comment below 👇 and let me now what you think.