ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs?

~At 4 in the morning~

The Caravan stood right in front of everyone, but well, they didn't seem to be able to have the permission to enter it as their coach didn't arrive yet.

"Jeez...he made us get up this early in the morning just to make us all wait? Damn.." Fei said as he yawned. " I'm so sleepy..." he continued.

"Shush! Hold your tongue Fei! You shouldn't talk like that about our coach!!" Tenma said with anger.

"Calm down Tenma..I don't think he's intentionally talking like that. He must be sleepy." Serena said as she kept her hand on Temma's shoulder.

"Yeah..you're right..I'm sorry Fei. I was just.." Tenma's sentence was cut off by Fei.

"Tch..you seriously piss me off.." Fei thought. "No worries..I honestly have no idea what I'm saying. At this point, I'm desperate for some sleep." Fei replied as he yawned.

"See! I told you. He's just sleepy and blabbering whatever came to his mind. So, don't let that thing get to your head." Serena said as she gave Tenma a pat on head.

"Yea!" Tenma replied.

"Well, that's odd for you get offended so easily." Mia-chan said.

"Yeah! You are right." Icy-chan said.

Tenma yawns.

"Well, that explains it." Icy-chan said as she giggled.

Serena and Mia-chan smiled.

"Man! I think I'm gonna die!!" Fei said as he yawned.

"STOP WHINING ALREADY!! AND YOU ARE BETTER OFF DEAD!!" Tsurugi yelled.

"YOU LITTLE..Let me show you what death feels like." Fei replied as he stomped towards Tsurugi and held him by his coller.

"Oh yeah? SHOW ME!!" Tsurugi said as he glared at Fei.

"Oh God! Not this again." Kirino said with a sigh.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!!" Shindo yelled as he seperated both of them.

"Calm down you two!" Taiyou said.

Rin sighed.

"Guys! Let's just patiently wait for Coach Endou to arrive please." Rin said.

"Yea, she's right." Serena said.

"Fine!!" Fei and Tsurugi replied as they walked away from each other.

"I wonder..will they ever get along?" Mia-chan asked.

"The way things are right now, nah! Not even in a million years." Icy-chan replied.

"Well, you are probably right about that." Serena said.

"Guys! I'm here. Sorry for making you wait for so long." Endou said as he sweat-dropped.

"Umm..Coach Endou..are you alright?" Mia-chan asked.

"Umm..yeah. I'm perfectly fine." Endou replied as he grinned and sweat-dropped at the same time.

"Then when did that bandaid come from on your forehead?" Icy-chan asked as she stared at him.

"Umm..Oh! That! I..tripped...yeah! I tripped! I remember now..I tripped o-on my way here." Endou replied as he sweat-dropped.

"Oh really? Did you? YOU USED THR WORD 'TRIPPED' FOR LIKE THREE TIMES AND YOU STILL EXPECT US TO BELIEVE YOU!!?? THE HELL NO!!" Mia-chan yelled.

"Umm.." Endou said.

Everyone stared at him in suspicion making him take a step back.

"Ahh! What else could have happened? He would have again got hi-" Rin was saying something but her sentence was interrupted.