ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟɪᴇ

Everyone turned around to see who it was.

"Yo! Boys!" the boy said as he grinned.

"There are some girls here too you know." Rin murmured.

Fubuki giggled.

"Why do you guys seem so confused? Didn't you recognise me?" he asked. Hearing no reply he continued "Introduce me to them brother! Ah! Don't just stand there and giggle!!" 

"Hahaha! Alright bro!" Fubuki replied. "Well, so..he is my twin brother Atsuya/ You must have heard about him, didn't you?" he continued.

"Wait...so u mean...you are The Wolf Boy - Atsuya?" Mia-chan asked.

"Yep! I'm the one!" Atsuya replied as he winked.

"No way..." Icy-chan murmured.

"Yes way, my dear!" Atsuya said as he sat on his knees in front of Icy and took her hand in his hand and kissed it.

Icy started blushing.

"You dare flirt with my sister!!" Mia-chan yelled as she pulled his hair and made him fall on the ground.

"Ow...that hurts..." he cried in pain.

"Atsuya-kun...are you alright?" Icy asked.

"Don't you dare feel pity for him!" Mia-chan scolded her.

"O-Ok Sis!" Icy-chan said.

"Whoa..are you two siblings from same parents?" Kirino asked.

"Yes! We are!" Icy-chan replied.

"Wait..as far as I remember you didn't tell us your full names. I mean you didn't tell us your last names." Shindou said.

"Ummm..." Mia-chan murmured in a low voice.

"Got to think of it you two didn't fully introduce yourselves in the first place." Fei said.

"Umm..we...we...are..." Mia-chan was just saying but she stopped.

"Are...are...The Harune Sisters..." Icy-chan completed.

"No way!" Rin exclaimed. "You mean...you two are from The Royal family..?" Rin continued.

"Yes! We are." Icy-chan said.

"Eh? A Royal Family? Does a family like that even exists?" Serena asked curiously.

"Yes! Harune Family is the only royal family." Rin replied.

"Eh? What do you mean by 'only royal family'!?" Serena asked.

"By only royal family, Rin-chan means that..umm..to be precise...have you ever heard about a Royal family this generation of ours? No, right? That's it. There are no royal families existing besides ours." Icy-chan replied.

"But..how...I mea-" Serena was asking another question but wasn't able to complete her question.

"Well, there was a huge war which took place centuries ago between several kingdoms so that they could capture our kingdom. Well, mostly all the kingdoms were big and ours was the only small one so all the other kingdoms wanted to gain control over it. So, well, they fought and fought and one of the kingdom won the battle. And henceforth, we had a battle against it. We didn't have a big army but well, we somehow managed to defeat them. The war ruined everything. The kingdoms beside us were ruined.We were the only ones left. So, as the world progressed, there were no royal families left. We don't call ours a royal family either. We are just one of the rich families, that's all." Mia-chan replied.

Everyone was looking at them in a bit shocked manner.

"So...umm...that makes you Princesses!!!!!" Rin exclaimed as her eyes shined as bright as the stars.