Chapter 2

I decided to walk to school today *like I have a choice* and I could see the sun rising from a distance, I wondered if life could always seem this beautiful, It was a 30 minuets walk from home to school, 'HOME' that place isn't a home I dunno what it is to me but it certainly is NOT a home.

After my long sad walk I arrived at school and sighed loudly dreading ever coming here "one more year left you can do this Tallulah" I murmured silently to myself , there were only a few people on campus so I was lucky to get in unnoticed, I walked calmly to the school library and sat quietly on my favourite corner after greeting Miss James (the school librarian of course) I scooted my chair closer to the table  "another dreadful year for me yayy!! " I said sarcastically a bit louder than expected, luckily no one was here as usual, no one liked coming here any ways that's why this is my safe space getting comfortable I started my all time favourite book 'the fault in our stars' I smiled  to myself thinking about how many times I've read this book and how the story will always be but beautiful to me. I smiled mentally letting my imagination take over as I slowly but cheerfully entered my happy place.

                                                                                       .......

 After what felt like mere minuets but was actually hours (1hr actually) I heard the bell ring, that bell,the joy killer of my happy days, I realised it was time for assembly. I closed my book already regretting  doing so and  brought my phone and tapped on the nearly shattered screen "I really need a new phone I guess more extra hours at work from now on" I murmured '8:30 am' the time read, I silently stood up putting my hood up and my phone in my pocket hoping I won't be noticed as I made my way to the assembly hall . I walked down the busy corridors already filled with noisy students luckily my headphones were in so I was safe ,I walked slowly into the assembly room taking my place at the back right hand corner sighing in relief that I wasn't noticed by anyone, I put my hood down as I sat down because I knew I was safe cause no one ever sat here but looking around just in case ,from my side view I noticed something , I looked to the left 10 seats downwards and saw what seemed to be a boy?? I didn't recognize him and vice versa so I felt calm although I was curious cause no one EVER sat here "must be new." I said to myself (obviously) "I really need to stop talking to myself" I said mentally. After my little ramble  I slouched down deciding to catch up on some sleep as assembly started "15 minuets should be enough"I said unconsciously yawning as I drifted off to sleep.

                                                        (time skip to end of assembly).....

"NO!!" I said a bit too loud as my eyes quickly shot open, I sighed to myself reassured that it was just another dream, I noticed a black figure in front of me my eyes slowly focused on the figure as I came back to reality ,and lo and behold there stood the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life ,he had the face of an angel and the body of a devil, he looked like a freaking 'SEX GOD' then the muffled sound coming from his all so luscious lips turn into words"--you alright helloooooo can you hear me??" he kept on repeating as I felt his mint breath fanning my face he had a slight British accent wasn't so obvious though. I mentally slapped myself realizing that I just spent the last 5 minuets drooling over someone  that I may never see or talk to again (A/N: or so she thought ;))) I was so attracted to him that I generally forgot how to function as reality hit me like a rock once again I was out of my daze,"I....sorry.......umm...." I said sheepishly with shaky hands as my anxiety kicked in why do I even try I ask my self over and over again, I was embarrassed of the effect this stranger had on me he stared into my brown orbs as I stared into his looking down shyly "Hi-" I stood up and  quickly scurried off cutting him off noticing that assembly had finished a while ago.  I ran out of the large room letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding" someone like that can never be seen with someone like me" I said to myself sighing in relief that i was not followed. 

I finally got to my classroom and opened the door slowly hoping not to drag any attention to myself, as I entered the class I received snarky remarks and comments "yo! tally's here" Aron shouted I just wanted the world to swallow me whole. I quietly went to my seat at the back of the class tripping over random obstacles people put in my way receiving disgusted looks along the way, I sat down hastily and brought out my notebook quickly burying my head in it trying to hide my shaky hands "book worm" I heard someone comment I rolled my eyes at the petty comment I've heard better the teacher finally arrived "sorry I was late I had some paperwork" Mr Thompson said "its a new semester so I hope you all enjoyed your summer" he said with the least bit of interest I suddenly received a message which was unusual seeing I had no friends. 

UNKNOWN: HEY BITCHHH LET'S HAVE SOME FUN SHALL WE MEET ME BEHIND SCHOOL AT 3:30 pm SHARP!! IGNORE THIS AND YOUR A DEAD MAN WALKING!!!

I gulped slightly knowing exactly who it was, I put my head back in my drawing book trying to add the final touches to my latest collection "we have a new student in our midst be on your best behaivour" Mr Thompson said more sternly "why don't you come in and introduce yourself----." and I was officially zoned out in my own world buried in my book trying to go back to my afformentioned happy place I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder shrieking slightly I looked  up already scared of the outcome of this sudden action I looked into his eyes as he stared into mine as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Hello there we meet again" he said as I stare wide eyed.

A/N: New chapter guyyssss hope you enjoy ;)))