Chapter 7

Author's POV~

Tallulah unlocked her door peeking inside to check if anyone was home she walked in sighing in relief that the lights to the kitchen were switched off indicating 'THEY' were out she slowly made her way up the stairs.

Suddenly her head started to spin she quickly grabbed the rails of the wonky stairs steadying herself carefully the door clicks open "IM HOME!!" Said the man, his irritating voice increased the ringing in her ears she quietly made her way up the stairs and down the hall slipping into her room like no one was home praying silently that she was not noticed ,she kicked her shoes off lying down on her bed softly trying to calm her banging headache .

Tallulah's POV~

I hear a knock on my door Slowly opening my eyes I shouted a faint 'come in' the door slowly creaks open a familiar head sticks into the slight crack in my door.........it was her 'Lulu dinner will be ready in a few but I snuck you some chocolates don't tell daddy, okay' I stare at her teary eyed a nostalgic feeling overwhelming me 'are you okay baby?' She says with concern 's-say it again' I say almost bursting out into tears 'say what again?' she states moving close to me slowly 'm-my name' I say to her with now stained cheeks 'What's wrong lulu? Your scaring me ' she says hugging me almost immediately 'where did you go why did you leave me?' I say already overflowing in tears she stares at me in confusion 'I never left you baby what are you talking about?' She says slowly moving away from me 'w-where are you going' She doesn't reply she just continues moving backwards 'd-don't go pleaseee' I plead desperately ' I love you lulu ' she states finally the light engulfing her slowly 'n-no don't leave me with them don't go-'

"MOM!!" I shout sitting up immediately i slump back down on my bed staring at the ceiling realising it was one of my stupid dreams I breath in heavily my door suddenly swings open .

Authors POV .

"there she is" says the man in an eerily tone "I've been looking for you darling " he says a smile creeping slowly onto his face he starts to move towards her she squirms slightly "oh have you been missing dear old mummy " he states in a mocking tone unbuckling his belt she nodded her head quickly scooting closer to her bed "didnt sound like it a few seconds ago " he states tightening his grip on his belt she starts crying immediately shivering slightly he grabs her by the leg yanking her towards him he leans in towards her ear his breath stank of alcohol and weed " are you scared" she nodded "SPEAK!!" He demanded sternly "y-yes" she says quietly "YES WHAT?!" He shouted catching her off guard "y-y-yes u-uncle"She says timidly looking down he grabbed her neck holding it tightly "you should be " he whispers to her "now....strip" he commanded he pulled her up suddenly to her feet he sat on her bed legs widely spread patiently waiting for her to begin she slowly started to strip seeing she had no choice she started with her leggings "no no no top first" he said calmly pointing at her boobs she shook slightly standing still "would you rather do this the hard way" he states with gritted teeth she immediately takes her hoodie off slipping her arms slowly out before moving the hooded top over her head she shivered ,the cold immediately coming in contact with her already exposed chest he pouted slightly "go on" she continues slipping her leggings down her legs exposing her pale bruised thighs she tried using her arms to cover her now exposed body but it was of no use "drop.your.arms" he states she drops them immediately he slowly moves towards her "now we can have some real fun".

Tallulah's POV~

His hands graze upon my arm moving to my lower abdomen he reaches for my waist holding on to it slightly I try again "p-plea-" he slaps me hard across the face not letting me finish "SHUT UP" he screams my head throbbed hard it was like there was a war going on in there the continuous pounding left me almost unconscious he then unclips my bra leaving me bare he smacks my ass gripping it tightly "you may not have a lot of things but you do have your mothers ass" he says laughing shortly after ,lifting me up he throws me carelessly on the bed. I stop crying. "finally you've shut up I really do hate it when you cry now both of us can have some fun" he says taking his trousers off I stayed still and silent and that's when I realise all I see.....is black.