Chapter 6

Authors POV~

Bell rings~
With the hall packed with students Tallulah tries her best to squeeze through the hoard of people without causing any lateral damage she hugs her bag tightly to her chest squeezing past the many students struggling to get to the cafeteria, suddenly she spots him he eyes her down and she could feel his glare even though there was a good distance between the two he winks at her making her squirm slightly making a U-turn for the girls bathroom.

She enters suddenly receiving daggering glares from the set of cheerleaders stood inside fixing their makeup she quickly hides inside one of the empty cubicles "she's so fucking weird" says one of them "who?" Says the other "That girl ......what is she called again....yeah tallilah?,tallulah?,something like that " says the previous one "oh is it that one that no one talks to? " she laughs suddenly" Aron and the boys call her tally or something it's always so funny the way he says it" she said giggling slightly after "anyways I think she's autistic or something she's always staring and she can't even hold a conversation for more than a second" she said irritatedly the 3rd girl that stayed silent all through softly pats her nose evenly distributing the highlight and setting her powder "I heard she gets bullied by one of the jocks but no one knows who it's all a big secret I dunno what the big deal is buh I don't really care" she says she smacking her lips together "anyways have you guys heard of the new British kid apparently he's so fucking hot he'll melt your soul and his accent with make your ears wet" she stated with the largest smile on her face ,the first girl stayed silent blushing slightly "yh I saw him we  have the same calc class he's so sexy I just want a piece of him so bad " the 2nd girl stared excitedly the first girl stayed silent still almost resembling a tomato "you alright Rebecca " the third girl questioned with a worried look "your turning red all of a sudden are you alright?" The second girl asked with curiosity "I'm fine  just a little tummy ache" she lied swiftly "ok girls are we done" Rebecca asks they all nod in approval getting their purses and makeup bags quickly making their way out of the empty bathroom .........or so they thought.

All through the 10mins Tallulah was  there (yes she counted) she heard it all ,the nasty comments the disgusting remarks the false rumours.....well almost false rumours that were spread about her she listened carefully she's heard it almost her entire life of high school weird,ugly,disgusting,mute,retard,bookworm, she's aware of it all ,she's been beat ,spat on ,looked down on ,kicked around, controlled since before she could even remember she doesn't remember any good memories because she doesn't have any they've all faded away overtime , she tries not to let it get to her because it's all just petty remarks but sometimes she just can't help it she suddenly bursts out crying "why can't I just be normal" she silently whispered to herself she slid down the door, engulfing herself in a tiny ball she cried so hard that her head started to hurt "stupid stupid stupid stupid" she repeats to herself banging her head dangerously on wall behind her she hoped no one else was there ,she wasn't ready to explain herself to anyone she held her shaky hands to her chest trying to calm herself down as she was now having what was described as a panic attack her chest tightened quickly and her body shook  vigorously as she started to breathe heavily she then started counting to 10 continuously until the demons within her were now contained she laid on the cold marbled floor not ready to face the world just yet.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tallulah's POV~

After what felt like hours I slowly gathered myself together and lifted myself up unlocking the door and sluggishly moving towards the mirror outside i stood in front of the physical copy machine and stared at my disgusting face I realised my eyes were puffy and red and my whole face looked like a fire truck I touched my cheeks running my fingers through them gently catching sight of my wrists whilst doing so I quickly slipped my glasses on putting my hood over my head , gathering my belongings I walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened .