Date

I woke up and I checked the time it was 2pm. What the heck how did I sleep so long. I quickly went to the shower and washed my hair and put on my underwear. I went in the kitchen and got me some food I was in my hoodie and some leggings. I heard a knock at the door. I went to check who it was it was a man. I opened the door. "Oh hi there" He said. "Hi" I said trying to be nice. "I got a request to give you these flowers" he said and gave me roses "thanks" I said. I closed the door and put the roses in the vase. I went to watch some stranger things. But when I realised it was 7:30 holy shit I have an half an hour. I ran to my room did my make up. Then got dressed.

Then I heard a knock on the door

Then I heard a knock on the door. I opened and saw skies. He smiled. "Hi" we said at the same time I hugged him.
"You look nice" he said. "Thanks you don't look bad yourself." I said. "Shall we go?" He asked. "Yeah" i said. I went to go grab my phone and purse that has a wallet in there. We went to he's car and he opened the door for me and he drove to a really expensive restaurant.
He got out and opened the door for me again. "What a gentleman." I said. He smiled. "I just wanna say that about all those days don't take the kisses seriously it was too early,it was just a lot of lust not love." He said. "Ok" I said. We went inside the waiter leaded us to our table. They gave us the menu. I saw the prices and it was really expensive. "I don't feel comfortable wasting you're money on this expensive food." I said. "It's okay Maddison. I can pay it anyway" he said. "Couldn't we went to a cheaper restaurant?" I asked.
"No" he said. "Come sit next to me" He said. I went and sat next to him. "What do you want?" He asked. "A salad" I said looking at my belly. "Insecure?" He asked. "No what are you talking about." I said. Realising what I told him. "I'm getting stake." He said.
"Can I get the lobster?" I asked. "Sure the waiter said. "Any drinks?" He asked. "Can I have a lemonade." I asked. "Sure and you sir?" The waiter asked. "I'll have the same."  Skies said.
We got our food and drinks. The lobster tasted amazing. "How's the lobster?" Skies asked. "Really great." I said. "Wanna try?" I asked. "Sure."
I gave him a piece and he ate it. "It's really good." He said. We ate and Skies of course payed. We went to he's car. "Wanna chill at my place?" He asked.
"Sure" I said and then my phone started ringing. I picked it up it was Cole. "Hey Madison tomorrow at 12am be at work we are shooting a music video for ski mask the slump god." He said. "Sure, do I need to bring something?" I asked. "Unless then you're self then no." He laughed. I laughed with him. "Where are you I hear a car." He asked. "I am with lil skies." I said. "Use a condom." He said
"Ew no,not like that." I said.
Then he hung up. Skies looked at me and smirked. "Use a condom hey? He asked. "Boys these days." I said to myself. "What?" Skies asked. "Nothing " I said. We arrived at he's place we went inside and I saw a girl half naked.
"Oh Hey baby" she said. "I didn't know we will be having company." She said.
"It's okay I can leave." I said. With that I walked out. Skies looked hurt but if he has a girl I don't need him. I called Kendra to pick me up she picked me up and we went to her place. I was sobbing like crazy. When we arrived I see 3cars.
"The cufboys are here." It's okay I will go to the guest room." I said. We went inside Landon saw me crying but I ran upstairs and locked myself in the room. I always used to stay here if I had problems with my ex boyfriend. He abused me all the time. I crawled in.bed and cried myself to sleep.
-next morning-
I woke up I had dried tears everywhere.
I washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my clothes that I save at kendras house. I went downstairs and see all of them having breakfast. I joined them. Until there was a knock at the door. "I got it" I said
Landon told a funny joke and I opened the door with a smile but my smile faded because it was Skies. I tried shutting the door, but he put he's leg between. "What do you want?" I asked.
"I need to talk to you" He said. "About what?" I asked. " that girl what you saw yesterday she's my ex and she wants me back because I have the fame, as you left I kicked her out,I wouldn't ask you on a date if I was with her I am not a player." He said. "Okay." I said. "Can you forgive me?" He asked.
"For what?" I asked. "I shouldn't just freak out like I did yesterday." I said.
"No it's not you're fault." He said.
"I felt really bad so can you come to my show tomorrow?" He asked. "What if I have plans?" I asked. "You don't." He said. "Stalker" I said. We both laughed.
"Im gonna be preagnat!" Johnny yelled. They all laughed. I let Skies in.
"Did you use a condom last night?" Landon asked. "No we didn't get to that my ex ruined everything." Skies said and all the boys laughed. "Oh that's why you wanted to chill at you're place." I said. Skies just smirked. "There's a bedroom that Madison stays at" Kendra said. "Oohhh" all the boys said. "Let's go there then" Skies said. Grabbing my hand. "No no no" I said.
"I have to be at work at 12 am." I said.....,..