Moving.

So today I am moving in with my boyfriend Skies. I was packing my clothes and everything I needed. I had everything packed I just went to my car and made a bunch of trips to it just got my clothes. I got my other things and signed out off my apartment. I drove to Skies house and went inside to be greeted by a cute puppy. "Oh hello there" I said petting him. Then skies came downstairs. I had the puppy in my lap. Skies took the puppy and let it go. Skies kissed me. "Nooo the puppy" I said chasing after it. "Come get unpacked " skies said. We both unpacked my stuff. "Why is you're room such a mess?" I asked. "I don't like cleaning " Skies said. Skies went to go get some water and I started cleaning he's room. He had clothes everywhere. Skies came in and went to watch Netflix. He's so lazy when it comes to cleaning. "Can you move out the way?" Skies asked while watching Netflix. "Can you clean you're room?" I asked. And turned off he's Netflix. "I can but I don't want to." He said. "Well then I am sleeping in the guest room." I said. Walking out the door. I went to the guest room and watched Netflix. Skies came in. "I cleaned it" He said. I went to go check and it was clean. "Wow" I said. Skies went to go lay down. "Where is the puppy" I asked.
Skies looked at me. "Downstairs " He said. "Can I bring him up here?" I asked. "No." Skies said. I went downstairs and found the puppy and he looked sad. "I Hey there little guy" I said. He looked up and ran to me. "Skies doesn't show you attention?" I asked. "I actually do show him attention." Skies said. "But he looks said." I said. I picked up the puppy and went to sit on the couch. "All you gonna do is play with the puppy?" Skies asked. "Yup" I said. Skies took the puppy from me and i pouted.
"Stop pouting." Skies said. Me and skies looked at each other.
Skies kissed me and he placed he's hands on my butt. He kissed my neck and tried going lower but I stopped him. " you have to wait" I said. "Until what?" Skies asked. "Wait a week and then I will think about it." I said Skies smiled. "So what are you doing later?" I asked Skies. "Well I have to go to a meeting and the. I'm free." He said. "Oh okay" I said. "What?" Skies said.
"Nothing I will later go in the pool" I said. "Oh can I invite some friends over?" I asked Skies. "No boys" skies said. "But Landon and cam?" I asked. "Only guys who I know" Skies said. "Ok" I said. I went upstairs to lay down and put my phone to charge. I went to go change in some shorts and one of Skies hoodies. I was looking for a hoodie but they all were expensive brands. Skies came in and grabbed a hoodie. "Do you have a regular hoodie." I asked "Yeah but who said you can wear my hoodie?" Skies asked.
"I said." I answered. " well those are my clothes so I get to tell who wears them." Skies said. "Okay" I said. I went out of he's closer and started unpacking my box for a hoodie. Skies came out and unboxed one of my boxes. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Looking what kind of underwear you have." Skies said. "Well I didn't let you look." I said closing the box. Skies took my hands and pinned them against a wall. "This is my house so I get to do whatever I want." He said. I tried getting out of he's grip. "You're too weak." He said.
"Imma kick you." I said. "In where?" He said. "In you're dick" I said back.
"Then imma fuck you're brains out." He said smirking. "I said you need to wait" I said back. "Well I don't care" he said. With that he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me. "Skies please no" I said. "Where you gonna kick me?" He asked.
"No where I was joking." I said.
"That's what I thought " Skies said. He climbed off of me. I went to get my hoodie and layed down. Skies puppy came in and cuddled with me. Then later skies came in with a water. "He stealing my girl." Skies said laying next to me. "Don't you gotta go to a meeting?" I asked. "I have like 3 more hours" he said. He cuddled with me. Skies went on he's phone and I played with he's hair. He had fluffy hair today. (I know that he has dreads now but pretend please) "don't make me fall asleep " he said. "Okay" I said. I stopped and went on my phone. I was on Instagram when I saw a edit of Skies it was very sexy. It turned me on.
"Are you getting wet or something?"Skies asked me. I just blushed. "No" I said. "Okay" Skies said. I kept scrolling but it was boring I turned on Netflix. I watched to all the boys I loved before. "So who's you're ex boyfriend?" Skies asked. "Oh he's a bitch" I said.
-flashback-
"Please drew I'm sorry." I said in tears because my boyfriend has just punched me "I didn't mean it" I said he kept on hitting me and he didn't care I was bleeding like crazy. "Please stop you're hurting me." I said to him. He stopped
"Sorry baby girl it was on accident " he said
-end of flashback-
"Oh okay" Skies said. I didn't want skies to know that I was in a abusive relationship. I decided to get some sleep because I didn't sleep much "going to sleep baby girl?" Skies asked me. "Mhm" I said and with that I went to sleep and didn't go to the pool. Tomorrow I will probably sit home........