Road trip!

I woke up to my legs hurting a little from last night. I could hear skies snoring behind me. I turned to face him and I cuddled into he's chest so I could get warmer. Then I fell skies moving and groaning. "Oh wow how did we get in this position?" He asked.
"I was cold" I said into he's chest.
"Okay" Skies said. "What are you doing tonight?" I asked Skies. "Actually we are going on a road trip to New York." Skies said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes baby" Skies said. "Are we going alone?" I asked. "No kendra and the boys coming too" he said. "Yas my bestie" I said. "What car are we going?" I asked.
"Oh I bought a car yesterday" Skies said. I looked at him. "What kind of car is it?" I asked him. "Well it's a fast one and a bmw" He said. "Great" I said. "What" He asked. "I don't wanna drive with you because you'll probably speed all the time." I said. "You guessed right" he said. I rolled my eyes and got up from bed. I went to take a shower. I heard the door open and skies stepped in. "Skies what the fuck?" I asked.
"Just saving water" he said washing himself. I was about to get out off the shower because I don't wanna shower with him. "Where do you think you going?" He asked me. "I ain't showering with you" I said. "Why baby girl? He asked me. "I don't wanna" I said. The fact is that I am insecure about me. I don't wanna skies to know that but I just don't like the way I look.
I should have curves to impress Skies I'm just not good enough for him.
"Well you ain't going anywhere " Skies said and grabbed me. He helped me shower and I hated it.Because He was grabbing every part on me.  I got out off the shower and Dry my hair. I was still in my towel. Then skies came in with and Instagram live. Damm she sexy🤤. Someone commented. I could see Skies clenching he's jaw. "Can you get out I'm going to change. I said. Skies walked out. I got changed.

I walked out and see skies looking for something

I walked out and see skies looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked him. "One of my hoodies" he said. "You have plenty of them just grab a another one." I said. Skies looked up and went in he's closet he packed he's little bag. Once I finished my make up I went to pack my bag.
I just put some hoodies in there and leggings. "Ooo hello" skies said. "Hi" I said back and chuckled. Skies then opened my underwear draw and picked out some that I should pack but he was grabbing all of the revealing ones.
"No skies" I said. "But why not?" He asked me. "I don't wear those" I said.
"Then why do you have them?" He asked me. "Kendra bought them for me." I said. I picked out some normal underwear. Then skies opened a draw and I see too much condoms in there.
"Skies no" I said. Skies looked at me and smirked. He grabbed a handful of them. "You know I will get horny sometime." He said. "Yeah you're always horny." I said and laughed.
"Well look at you,you turn me on." He said and smiled. "Yeah right " I said under my breath. Skies looked at me.
"What?" He asked. "Nothing" I said.
"I bet you said something."He said. "I didn't " I said back.  "Did you say fuck me daddy?" Skies asked. "Ew no you will never be my daddy." I said.
"Bet" He said and left the room.
If he got mad over that then I don't know he's acting like a five year old.
I went downstairs to see Skies putting he's puppy on a leash. "I been thinking about getting a puppy " I said. Skies just answered with a mhm. "You mad?" I asked. He just didn't answer. "Bro you're acting like a five year old,I just said that you're not my daddy and that's it,now you here not talking to me just go to you're stupid road trip by yourself." I said. I walked upstairs to the guest room and slammed the door.
Skies walked in mad. "Slam my door one more time" he said. "And What?" I asked. "You're gonna beat me up?" I asked. "Go ahead im used to it." I said.
"What?" He asked me. And then I realised what I just said. I'm so stupid.
"What?" He asked again. "Nothing" I said. Skies turned my body. "Were you hit by a guy before?" He asked me.
"No" I said lying. Skies could tell that I'm lying because i don't make eye contact when I'm lying. "You can tell me." Skies said. "Okay" I said. "Before I moved to la I was in a relationship and it was and abusive one." I said. "Every night he would hit me and drag me I ran away but I really never got away because he would always catch me." I said with tears. Skies looked hella mad now. "What's he's name?" He asked me. "Drew" I said. "Where does he live." Skies asked. "I don't know?" I said. "Okay" He said. Later we got in he's car and he speeded all the way to the boys house. We pulled up and Kendra ran out and hugged me very tightly. "You guys saw each other yesterday " Skies said. "Mad?" I asked Skies. "About what?" Skies asked me. I smirked at Kendra and she kissed me. Then out of nowhere Landon pulled us apart. "That's my girl so you don't get to do that." Landon said. "Jeez you had to ruin everything " I said and laughed.
"Ok let's go on this fucking road trip." Skies said. We got in cars and me and skies were alone in he's car. "Can you suck my Johnny?" Skies asked me.
I looked up from my phone "why would I do that?" I asked.  "I will buy you something." Skies said. "I don't need anything." I said. "Just suck it Please."Skies said. "Okay fine." I said. I unbuckled my seatbelt and unzipped skies pants. Let me tell you I wouldn't be able to put that whole thing in my mouth. I pulled out he's Jonny and put the half off it in my mouth. "Take the whole In you're mouth. He pushed my head up and down he was gripping my hair really hard. He let out a few moans and later he cummed in the condom. I took off the condom and threw it out the window. "Can you unzip my pants?" Skies asked me.  "Ok" I unzipped he's pants. "When we will get at the hotel we will fuck raw." Skies said and smirked. "Nop" I said "I'm going shopping." I said "I'm going with
You." Skies said "fine" I said.  We got to the hotel Skies was extra and ordered a lux number. "Skies I'm going" I said.
"Wait" skies yelled and came out looking like a snack. "Let's go" Skies said smacking my ass. "Hey" I said and slapped he's arm. Skies smiled "You have a nice ass" Skies said locking the door. We drove to the mall and I straight went into forever 21 and lost Skies. I picked out some hoodies when some guy came up to me. "Hey" the guy said. "Hi"I said. "Need help carrying that?" He asked me. "No I'm good" I said. "You have a boyfriend don't you?" He asked me. "Yeah I do" I said. "Wait what's you're name I swear I have seen you sometime." He said. "Madison." I said. "Oh sorry you're lil skies girl I don't wanna mess with him" he said and we both laughed. He went away. Then later Skies came to me. "Are you done?" Skies asked me. He had hella bags from expensive stores. "No I just need some oversized hoodies" I said.
"Why do you need them?" Skies asked me. "Because you don't let me wear yours."I said. "You can wear mine but you gotta show me which one you're taking." He said. "Oh some guy came over to me and found out I'm you're girl and said he doesn't wanna mess with you" I said. Skies looked at me.
"Yeah you're my girl no nigga taking you from me." Skies said. "Yeah sure" I said. And I went to pay. I was waiting in line when the guy before I met turned around. "Oh Hey lil skies." He said. "Wussup" Skies said. Skies looked so hot. It was my time to pay.
I was getting my card when I hear a thank you from the cashier. I looked up and see skies smirk. I grabbed my bags and went to Victoria secrets. I grabbed some underwear and some new perfume. Then I payed for my stuff.
Skies came out off some expensive store. "Come" Skies grabbed my hand and dragged me in the store. It was really expensive clothing. "What?" I asked. "Grab yourself something " he said. I looked around and saw a cute dress. I looked at the price and it said 2345$ I put it down. Then skies grabbed it and put in the cart that he had too much clothes. "No that's too expensive " I said. "I don't care." Skies said. "Ugggh" I said. We later walked in our room and I was putting down my bags when skies picked me up and put me against a wall. "What are you doing?" I asked. He just said to be quiet. Then he threw me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and started undressing me. He was kissing me like crazy he then sucked on my nipples and went down leaving hickeys. He then came to my pussy and started fingering me. "Uhhhh Skies" I said.
Then I came. "Ass up head down." He said. I did as he commented. "What's my name?" Skies asked me. I didn't wanna mess with him and I said what I needed to say. "Daddy" I moaned. Then he trusted in me really hard and he was hitting my g spot every trust. Later I knew he was gonna cum because he's trusts we're getting sloppy. He then came. Skies fell next to me and looked at me. "So what did you do in Victoria secrets?" Skies asked me. "Getting underwear and perfume" I said. I turned around and fell asleep.......