Part 11

I woke up and went to brush my teeth and did my hair and makeup. I went to the kitchen to see Skies on he's phone like always. "Good morning babe." I said. But he didn't answer me. I was about to cook but there was no food in the kitchen. I went to get my phone and my card. I was tying my shoes when skies finally looked up from he's phone.
"Good morning." He said. "I already said that to you" I said back to him.
"Where are you going?" He asked me. "To the store for some food." I said. I put on my jacket and went outside. The store was close to the hotel so I just walked. I got to the store when some guy came up to me. "Hey baby girl" he said. "Hi and I'm not you're baby girl." I said. "Come on I want to hit that pussy" he said. "That's what my boyfriend said last night" I said to him.
"Come on you don't really love skies" he said. "Yes I do" I said to him. "He cheated on you" He said to me. "What?" I asked. "He cheated on you with jacey." The guy said. "How do I know that you're telling the truth." I asked him. "I have an video I can send it to you're Instagram." The guy said. "Ok" I said. "I just wanted to tell you because you don't deserve to get you're heart broken by him" the guy said. I hugged the guy and thanked him. I went to get food then I walked home.
I cooked myself some food when I hear Skies come out off the room. "What ya cooking?" Skies asked me. "Something for me." I said. "What about me?" Skies asked me. " cook you're own food" I said. "What did I do?" He asked me.
"I will talk to you later when I will eat." I said. I ate and washed my dish.
I went to sit on a couch and I watched the video that the guy sent me it was a video off skies kissing another girl.
"Skies!!!" I yelled. "What?" He asked me. "What were you thinking?" I asked him. "What?" He asked. "How could you kiss her?" I asked him. "Kiss who?" He asked me. "That bich jacey." I said.
Skies eyes winded. "I didn't kiss her." Skies said.
"Then explain this." I said and showed him my phone. "Babe it was a long time ago" he said. "Oh really?" I asked. "It was when we started dating you dick" I told him. "But babe" Skies said. "WHAT?" I yelled. "I'm really sorry I didn't mean nothing tho" he said to me.
"How would you fell if I kissed another guy?" I asked him. "I would feel horrible" he said looking down. "Then imma go do it." I said. Skies clenched he's jaw and looked at me. "Do it and im gonna kill the guy" he said to me.
"Whatever" I said. I went into the bedroom and slammed the door hard.
Then I just decided to take a walk to Starbucks. I went out of the bedroom and see Skies on he's phone he looked up and smiled at me. I just gave him a confused look. "Do you like pink?" Skies asked me "Yeah I do" I said to him. I was putting on my jacket when he asked where am I going. "Oh I was on Instagram when some dude hit me up and wanted to meet" I said messing with him. "Bet" He said. "I'm just joking." I said. "I'm just going to Starbucks" I said. "But I'm still upset with you." I said to him. And walked out I got to Starbucks and ordered my drink and I got Skies one to. I went back and gave Skies he's drink.
" so I get the show here so be ready at 8 pm" he said to me. I went to go get ready. I did my hair and makeup I was just standing there thinking what to wear. Then skies came in. "What ya thinking?" Skies asked. "What to wear." I said. I signed and grabbed some high waisted shorts with a black crop top.
I went to go change I came out and Skies was on he's phone like all the time. "Texting jacey?" I asked him.
He looked up and made a mad face.
"Why would I be texting her?" He asked me. "So you could know when to fuck her." I said. Skies stood up and pushed me against a wall. I could feel he's hands travelling my whole body.
"Don't touch me cheater" I said and pulled away from him. I went outside to the car. Then he came in the car and started driving.
"You know that jacey doesn't mean anything to me" ki said to me. I just hummed in a response "you don't believe me?" He asked. And I ignored him I looked out the window when we came to a stop Skies grabbed my thigh.
"We are here" he said. I saw a girl with black hair and freckles come out. "Oh look your hooker is here" I said to him.
I stepped out the car and went to the door but it was locked. Seriously I have to wait for them. I saw skies give her a hug. I called Landon to open the door and he came and opened it. "What's going on with you and Skies?" Landon asked. "He is with he's hooker probably fucking somewhere." I said. "So you guys done?" He asked me. "No we didn't talk about it." I said. I went on Instagram when I got a Dm from juice WRLD. He texted "Hey shawty "
And I replied with a hi. Then I heard the door open. I saw skies with that girl. Me and Jarad (juice wrld real name) continued texting when all of the sudden my phone was taking away from me I look up and see skies scrolling trough it. He was reading everything. But we didn't chat nothing pervert because jarad has a girl.
Skies gave my phone back to me. He leaned in and kissed me. And I quickly pulled away. "I know you want this baby girl " he whispered in my ear. I looked around the room and see that everyone left to go on stage. "I really don't" I said. Skies bit my ear and put he's hands on my back. He unclipped my bra and took it off. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Shhhh" He said in my ear...........