Damn it!

| FanFiction is in Third Person |

Castiel was never late, He hated tardiness. So much so that he wakes up at 3:40 AM to make sure he won't be late. But today, Is going to be a rough day.

Castiel opened his eyes, feeling refreshed like always. Until he shifted his eyes towards the big rectangular windows on the other side of the room. It was lighter than the usual dark blue he sees everyday. He turned his head and noticed his lover's irises shimmering in the light coming in through the shutters. Castiel felt like he wanted to stay forever, but he knew something was wrong. Where is Mary? Mary always slept on their large king sized bed, but today she didn't. That's when he grabbed his phone and turned it on.

7:54 AM.

" Damn it! "

Castiel's light grey rings around his iris's could be seen, Castiel was shocked, terrified, and obviously angry. Castiel was going to get out of bed until someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the bed.

" Where do you think you're going? " Dean growled as he rubbed his eyes.

" Dean, Let go! I'm late! " Castiel shouted enough to startle Bones as he was walking into the room.

Dean gave him a sad frown and turned his body towards the rectangular windows. Castiel gave Dean a small peck on the cheek to say " Sorry. " then continues to hurry on.

Castiel barely gets out the door on time, 8:30 AM. He was twenty minutes late but managed to get there sooner than expected.

Castiel parked his car in the school's parking lot and ran into the large school, He walks down the fairly large and cold hallway and into Room 307. He opens the door to a loud and annoying class, He sighs quietly and grabs the same whistle he uses when his class gets loud enough to cause him a headache.

A loud whistle comes out of the whistle causing the attention of the entire class to turn to a calm but a bit aggressive teacher.

" Good Morning, Mr. Novak. " A few students said as they lowered down their voices.

" Good morning class. Extremely sorry about being tardy today. " Castiel said as he started getting ready to talk about WWI, as he did yesterday.

| Time Skip |

It was almost the end of class, but a majority of the class was still listening to Castiel. Castiel didn't always wear his tan coat during class, he'd take it off since it's been getting warmer.

Castiel rubbed his elbow as he stopped to rest his hand from all the writing, his class was having a test and noticed two girls snickering in the back. Castiel walked over to the girls, Castiel thought " Great, It's the twins. "

" Now girls, would you explain why'd you be using a phone during a test? " Castiel said as the two girls looked up from the phone in terror.

" We.. We were watching Dean..? " One girl sputtered out while the other's mouth was shut tight.

Castiel internally smiled, knowing that two girls would fail a test just to watch his fiance's videos.

Castiel and Dean were engaged since last summer, Castiel can remember the day like it was yesterday.

Dean and Castiel were having a wonderful dinner at a fancy restaurant on what seemed like a normal date day but after they were finished and exited the restaurant, Dean said he needed to do something and got down his knee, Castiel being as oblivious as always, thought he was tying his shoes. Castiel looked away for a split second and looked back to Dean holding a golden ring.

Castiel was cut off from his small memory by one of the girl's voices.

" Mr. Novak? "

" Hm? Oh, Yes. Get off your phone, Before i take it away. " Castiel replied swiftly after realizing he's been staring at the wall for a minute and a half.

Castiel walked away slowly and sat down his comfortable seat.

Castiel heard the bell ring and stood up from his seat to collect his item's since next period was his planning period.

684 Words.