Dean!

It was a normal day, Dean and Castiel were laying in bed. Their arms shifted around, It was comfortable in different positions.

Dean would yawn, opening his eye to stare at Castiel's eyes. Chuck, He found them so mesmerizing to look at.

Castiel would chuckle, " Dean, You know if you keep staring it would get weird. " Dean would look away from the blues in front of him and clear his throat.

" Sorry.. I find them so beautiful. " Dean would struggle to say as Castiel planted a kiss on his cheek.

" Thanks. "

-

Castiel would get up from bed, Stretching. " Where you going, Baby? " Dean would ask.

" I'm gonna take Mary for a walk. Poor girl, Probably cried while we napped. "

Dean would nod, turning his back on Castiel to look outside the windows.

Castiel would open the closet, grabbing one of  Dean's (many) band shirts and sweatpants. He'd run out the door and towards the stairs, He'd be greeted by a very angry dog.

" Bork! Bark! "
" Yeah, I know.. "

Castiel would place the dog leash on Mary's collar, patting her on the head before opening the front door. The breeze would swiftly blow onto Castiel's face, Making him flinch with how cold it was. Isn't it Summer? Castiel would close the door behind him and walked off onto the sidewalks, Dean contently staring through the large windows of their bedroom.

-

After Castiel got back, He'd realize that Dean was back in his filming room. He'd think nothing about it, Continuing to make breakfest.
Castiel would think, " Isn't it his hiatus? "

Dean would start cleaning his filming room since his last video required to get his hands dirty. He was making slime, Then commenting on how messy slime is. The literal title of the video was, " Watch me fail miserably at making slime. " Dean would scrub endlessly, Trying to get the slime off the wall. " Cass is gonna kill me. "

-

Dean finally got the slime off the wall, It was a huge relief. For a minute there, Dean thought that he'll sleep on the couch again. Dean would slowly get up from the ground and start opening up a new game to stream today!

" Hello! It is I, Dean Winchester! And uh, Thanks for joining my gameplay today, I hope we have a fun time on this stream! " Dean would burst with excitement and enthusiasm, His wide smile soon turning even wider when Cass came in to hand him his cup of coffee.

" Oh, And we are joined by... Drumroll please! " Dean would start making a drum rolling, " It's.. Cassie the Lassie! "

Castiel would nervously wave as the camera was moved a bit to show Castiel in the background, Holding a cup of coffee. " Babe- " Castiel and Dean would pause, Staring at each other. Did Dean just say that? Dean would chuckle nervously, Castiel following soon after.

The chat was blowing up with, " Babe??? Are they dating?? " " OMG! I KNEW IT! " " YASSS!! I KNEW THIS SHIP WOULD BE REAL! " Dean would sigh, Getting up from his seat to kiss Castiel on the cheek and get his cup of coffee. The chat was screaming now, " OMGGGG THEY ARE DATING!! " " DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT KISS? " then, they realized Dean has a ring. " GUYS! DID YOU SEE THEIR RINGS?? " " OMG ARE THEY MARRIED? "

Castiel left the room as Dean turned back towards the computer, He'd clear his throat. " Yes, I do have a relationship with Cassie. And i'd like to keep my relationship with him private. So, Don't ask questions. "

Dean would shake his head and say, " ALRIGHT! I'M READY TO ROCK THIS GAME! " He took a sip of his coffee, stretched his arms and started the game.

-

Dean would be in Castiel's arms, Their rings shimmering in the light. " Hey Dean? " Castiel would speak up then nervously rubbing his hands together.

" Yes Cass? " Dean would turn backwards to see Castiel's nervous but gentle expression.

" ..Did... Did you out yourself on Stream? Isn't that going to ruin your reputation? " Castiel would stutter, holding his face with his hands. Dean would sigh, He'd get up.

He'd kiss Castiel kindly.

-
684 words