Party Behavior (C)

David Nolan: You both give your best attempts at politely mingling with people. David is better at 'mingling' than you, so he's still making conversation when you tire and find a place to sit that's out of everybody's way. As soon as he notices you by yourself and ready to leave, he stops chatting so you can leave and rest at home.

Killian Jones: You both get wasted within the first 20 minutes of being at a party. Most of the time, you getting super drunk requires a great deal of encouragement from Killian, but it doesn't change the fact that you both always end up passing out by the end of the night.

Rumpel: Gold really hates parties - he doesn't see the point in having one - but he goes to satisfy you. While ate a party, he usually slowly sips on wine until you force him to dance with you or until you sit with him.

Robin Hood: Beer. Lots and lots of beer. Robin participates in chugging contests against anybody who'll accept his challenge. He doesn't challenge you anymore, though, because of how badly you beat him the time you challenged him.

Henry Mills: You raid the refreshments table together. You critique food choices and try everything there is to offer, and sometimes you throw food in the air for the other person to catch in their mouth. When you're not doing any of that, you're observing other people and laughing as they embarrass themselves.

Jefferson: You're usually left on child-duty. You're a natural with kids, so even if you don't volunteer to watch everybody's children, someone else volunteers you. You don't mind - in fact, you really enjoy it - and you've told Jefferson this plenty of times, but he always ends up feeling bad and goes to babysit with you. As it turns out, he's a natural with children, too.

August Booth: You talk to people, but only your friends. It's rare for either of you to go to a party, despite the tendencies of August to want to have fun and be carefree, so you don't go to parties unless it's together.

Graham Humbert: He plays as many party games as he can, from dart-throwing to ping-pong. You are constantly by his side cheering him on, a drink always in your hand. Whether he wins or loses, he always gives you a kiss after every game.

Will Scarlet: You typically don't have thieving habits like Will does, but at parties you usually steal alongside him. The only reason you do is because it's a game you and Will have of seeing who can steal the most without getting caught. A lot of the time, Will is on his way to winning until he tries to steal from Killian.

Peter Pan: The two of you really enjoy going to parties, but only if you go together. Whether you're normally a quiet person or not, when you get drunk, you get 'wild drunk'. When this happens, Peter finds a seat and, as he never really drinks that much, laughs as he watched you make a fool out of yourself. Afterwards, he takes you home and makes sure to take care of you to the best of his abilities.

Felix: Needless to say, there's a lot of PDA involved. Neither of you are very social people, so you'd much rather concentrate on each other when at parties. By the end of the night, you've usually left to get a room to yourselves.

Neal: The two of you are inseparable at parties. Without needing to say a word to each other, you find a seat together and spend the whole night there unless you really need to move. You spend the whole time talking, cuddling, kissing, and doing other similar things.

Kristoff: You and Kristoff are usually the people who help set up the parties, so during the party you hang at the outskirts and occasionally mingle with the party guests. You can always be found at Kristoff's side.

A/N: It's getting really hard to write for Kristoff, so if any of you really have a thing for him, please say so in the comments or something or else I'm going to just stop writing for him.