Episode 1

AN: Italics means the character is having a confessional.

Four stands dramatically in a helicopter over an island. "What you are seeing is a remote island that was recently discovered off the coast of Yoyleland. It is here where 18 contestants will be stranded for the next 39 days.

Then cuts to another helicopter carrying the 18 contestants, all looking determined.

Pencil sitting next to a tree "I'm someone you look at and you know I'm not gonna be a bundle of joy and sure enough I am not. I'll easily skate to the end."

Donut sitting on a log "Social connections are key in a game like this. I'm going under the radar and taking the million."

Four hangs on the rail of his helicopter. "They will try to outwit, outplay, and outlast each other to become the sole survivor."

Tree crosses his arms and gives a sly grin "My competition is nonexistent. Victory is guaranteed."

Taco rests her head in deep thought "There's been a lot going on in my life now, so I feel like I deserve the win."

He steps of the helicopter onto the island. They will duke it out in challenges while enduring the elements, and each other.

Liy sitting on a log "I could play the sympathy card, but I'm not. I will burn everyone at the stake if I have to."

Four stands dramatically. "39 days, 18 people, 1 survivor!"

*Intro plays*

The 18 contestants walk out of the helicopter one by one. Four smiles. "Welcome to Survivor: BFB!"

Everyone claps except Clock, Golf Ball, and Nickel, who don't have arms. "So now that you're all here, it's time to divide the 18 of you into 3 tribes of 6."

Four then unveils 3 mats. One blue, one red, one yellow. "If I call your name, come stand on the blue mat. Pillow, Blocky, Balloony, Flower, Needle, and Woody."

The 6 of them walk to their mat. "You will be known as the Diamant Tribe. Now, if I call your name, come stand on the red mat. Tree, Teardrop, Clock, Golf Ball, Donut, and Pencil."

The 6 of them walk to their mat. "You will be known as the Rubis Tribe. That means the rest of you, Snowball, Book, Taco, Eraser, Nickel, and Liy, come over to the yellow mat. You will be known as the Ouro Tribe. Now let me pass out your buffs."

After the Ouro Tribe walk over to their mat, Four passes the colored buffs to each tribe.

Book crossing her arms with an annoyed look "I'm disappointed to say the least that Taco and I are on the same tribe. She is seriously the most untrustworthy person on the planet. Disgusting. I want her gone."

"So here are maps to your camps. I'll see you tomorrow for your first immunity challenge. Good luck!"

With that, the 3 tribes go of to their new homes for the next 39 days.

Diamant Tribe

Day 1

The 6 members arrive at their camp and have a small celebration.

Pillow sitting on the beach "I think my team is very solid overall. Most of the hotheads are on the other 2 tribes, and we're getting along pretty well. I like our chances."

"We need to build the shelter guys," said Blocky, seeming to take on leadership. "I think that should be our first priority. Supplies should be in that box. Let's go team!"

Blocky standing by a tree "I wouldn't call myself a leader per say, but I do think it's a priority to have some sort of authority at camp."

The tribe opens their box of supplies and they start working on the shelter.