Chapter 3 - Pax

"Hey! what is going on guys?! It's ChillyBear here." I stand in the middle of my grand hotel room, my expensive camera in one hand, the lens facing me. "I know I don't usually vlog but you know it's a special event. Pax!" 

I stop recording and set the camera down on the couch, this is the part where I take videos of me walking around the city on my way to the convention centre then edit it with epic music.

Walking over to the bed, I grab my pile of clothes sitting there and get changed. I change into a long pair of of black ripped, skinny jeans and a Markiplier shirt along with my converses. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I unlock my phone making my way to the Twitter app, a tweet ready at the tip of my fingers.

Today is the day! Pax is finally here and I'm itching to get outside. Make sure to come say hi over at my booth or catch me at 2 for my panel with none other than Mr JackSepticEye and MiniLadd!  

I post the tweet and check the time. 7:55am. The doors to Pax don't open till 9:00 so I guess breakfast then the convention centre. I push myself from the bed, shoving my phone in my pocket. Then I whizz around the room grabbing everything I need. Wallet, keys, camera, sunglasses and most importantly, Pax ID, which I securely clip onto my pants. 

Slipping my sunglasses over my eyes, I make my way towards the door, shutting and locking it as I step out. I head down the hall towards the large elevator. Pressing the down button, the elevator takes a few seconds to stop on the tenth floor. The doors open up to reveal an empty elevator. I step in and head down.

10 minutes later I stand alongside a crowded street in front of Starbucks, my camera held up and recording. I step in and a small bell rings above my head. Walking up to the counter, I stop recording and put the camera around my neck using the strap. A young man waits to take my order, his name tag reads Charlie. 

"Welcome." He smiles in greeting. "What can I get you today?" 

"Hey there." I say. "Could I please get one vanilla frappuccino and a ham and salad wrap?"

"Sure thing." He types away into the cash register. "That'll be $9.20, and what's the name for that?"

"[Y/N]" I say grabbing my wallet from my pocket to fish out the required money. 

He smiles again when I hand him the money, I nod and take a seat on a stool in the front window.

My breakfast arrives fast and as I sit there eating away, a group of teens walk past. One glances through the window and freezes, although I can't hear what they're saying I can surely guess. She pats her friend's arm and points into the window to where I sit.

I look down at my hands and chuckle, pulling the camera from around my neck. The 4 girls and 1 boy stand and wave with their phones out. I wave back, and start recording, pulling the camera from my food to the excited teens. They jump, scream and pull silly faces for the camera. Posing and blowing kisses comes next before they burst into laughter and wave as they make their way to the convention centre.

I laugh, shaking my head before stopping my recording once more and return my camera safely around my neck. I pull my phone from my pocket to get a quick update on Twitter. Jesse Cox tweeted,

Oho my gamers! Come join the scary game squad for some spooks and poops at Pax today! 

I laugh scrolling through my feed when I suddenly get a notification. I open it up to see a picture of myself sitting on the other side of a window. One hand raised in a wave, the other holding up my trusty camera, a big smile planted across my face. The Tweet is from JadeBubbles and it reads,