Denial - FX x MQ

(A/N: I really dared, huh? 😂😂😂I'm really planning to write after the eng trans but... 😂😂😂)

Summary: Feng Xin and Mu Qing are famed to be a dog and a cat and whenever the two of them are in the same place it's expected to be chaotic. However, that's just what the people thinks. Behind the facade... lies an even more passionate interaction.

"You're such a fake." Feng Xin said as he held Mu Qing's waist whose back is facing him. They are bathed in sweat and heavily panting. "You appear to be loyal to His Highness. But – " he said and thrusted deep inside Mu Qing.

"Ngh!" Mu Qing cried as his body arched back. Feng Xin hugged him from behind and held his chin. "You're fake, too. You appear to hate me yet you – mmnm!" he said when Feng Xin kissed his lips and slipped his tongue inside his mouth. Mu Qing moaned in pleasure as he reached for Feng Xin's face and caressed his cheeks. A tear fell from his face as he closed his eyes. "You value His Highness that much?" he asked. "More than me?"

"Yes." Feng Xin said as he pulled him closer to him, entered deeper inside Mu Qing.

Mu Qing winced in pain, but the pain he feels in his heart is greater. "Yes, ah." He just said and smiled bitterly. He turned his face to Feng Xin. He cupped his face and kissed him. At the least... I could still have you even if we're just like this. He thought and his head fell on Feng Xin's shoulder.

Feng Xin held Mu Qing gently. He has fallen asleep. He kissed his temple as he laid him down on the bed. "... A-Qing." He called and wiped the sweat off Mu Qing's forehead. He brushed the hair that fell off his face. He closed his eyes and kissed him on the lips, then on the forehead. He then stood up and went down the bed. He wore his clothes, then left Mu Qing's palace.

He doesn't remember when it all started – how their fighting turned to this. He always remembered that he hates the guy, regarding him as an enemy instead of comrade. Yet... that enemy of his is now his lover. Yes. Lover. He thought as he felt his chest where his heart is beating fast. When was it? He thought as he stopped before his palace. When did my eyes that always looking at him filled with hate changed? He thought and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and entered his palace.

Morning.

Mu Qing slowly opened his eyes and saw the ceiling. He smiled bitterly when he felt his whole body hurts and sluggish. Usually, he'd make his body recover in an instant after being fucked by Feng Xin. But, now... he thought as he slowly got up from his bed. He felt heavy inside, and so he didn't bother making his body recover and just cleaned his insides. After that, he went to stroll down the mortal realm – wearing his disguise Fu Yao. Today, he doesn't have anything to do, and so he'll just enjoy himself wandering about.

Or so he thought when he saw Nan Feng tatwalking his way. The other saw him, too, and stopped. A long moment of silence as they stared at each other, only to be broken by a cheerful voice. "Ah! Isn't this Fu Yao and Nan Feng?" Xie Lian said when he saw the two.

The two immediately turned to him. "Your Highness." They said.

Xie Lian smiled brightly as he walked towards them, carrying loads of vegetables on his arms. "You just came at the right time!" he said.

"No. You just bumped into us – " Fu Yao said.

Xie Lian ignore him. "Do you want to come eat at my place? I'm going to cook – " he said.

The two immediately grimaced and their face went dark. However, they were about to leave when Ruoye wrapped them two and caught them. Struggling, Ruoye dragged them following Xie Lian. "Stupid cloth-" Fu Yao muttered, frowning. "Hey. Cut this thing – " he said and turned to Nan Feng.