CHAPTER 2

Yujin was left there alone.

That married life is not fair for Wonyoung.

She is still blaiming herself to what happened everyday and she cries overnight, thinking what's wrong with her?

Why Yujin never touch her?

Why Yujin loves Minju?

And is she not good enough to Yujin?, she think about that, everynight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.

Wonyoung at Chaekura's house, 7 pm.

The other unnies except Chaeyeon and Sakura has left.

They try their best to comfort Wonyoung, but no one seems can do it, at the end, they just give Wonyoung some time and space to think and clearing her thoughts.

Sakura and Chaeyeon give her a room to rest.

"Goodnight Wonyoung, we at the next door if you need anything."sakura hug her.

"Goodnight, take care, have a nice night, we always here to support you anyways."Chaeyeon excused herself.

Wonyoung forced a smile.

Of course she didn't feel alright when her love snap and talk at her harshly.

She just cried and cried imagining how hard Yujin hurt her not physically but mentally.

Chaekura's room, 8 pm.

"I don't know how to handle this, sakura, not after we hear and see what Yujin did to Wonyoung. I'm really mad at her, you know, i feel i can punch her to death if Wonyoung wasn't there."chaeyeon clenched her fist.

"Shh, let them be, they must solve their problem alone, we just here to support them. I know you're mad, and so do i. I just want you to calm down, let Wonyoung stay here for a few days, im sure she will come back to herself. I know sometimes Yujin and Wonyoung acted like a kid, but i want you to believe them, Yujin is a kind person so does our warm hearted Wonyoung, they will open their mind and decide what the best for them."sakura held Chaeyeon's hand, caressed her cheek, kiss her softly.

"Ok, i hope you're right."Chaeyeon calmed down.

"Let them learned."sakura laid and patted her right space, signalling Chaeyeon to lay down beside her.

Chaeyeon laid beside Sakura, hug her waist.

"We can make it, and so do them."Chaeyeon mumbled to reassure herself.

"Everything gonna be alright."sakura yawned and close her eyes, sleeping on Chaeyeon's warm hug.

Your love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Can I have it, please?